+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 465 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Trx2?

I have to go with CVBAZAR here.

50 Euros a month is really not that much compared to what other idiotic uses you can -and probably will- put your money to. And at least I'll know that I tried, instead of buying let's say World of Warcraft and some fake time to just rot in apathy.

Quote Originally Posted by CVAZBAR View Post
    Don't understand why people make it seem as if you will spend every cent you will make in your life on this? This will only be temporary and most people end up spending money on other dumb shit anyways. If people report positive results, than why not try it?
    Think you misunderstood me. I said theres a glimmer of hope, a few more positive reports and i will be trying it

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Think you misunderstood me. I said theres a glimmer of hope, a few more positive reports and i will be trying it
    I'm actually agreeing with YOU. That was meant for the rest of the people.

I'm actually agreeing with YOU. That was meant for the rest of the people.
    Ok cool, with reports of potential less shedding already, I'm
    pretty optimistic - more than i was month ago anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Ok cool, with reports of potential less shedding already, I'm
    pretty optimistic - more than i was month ago anyway.
    Yes, plus I know other heads that will take this, who I know for a fact aren't bullshitting and will post honest results.

Yes, plus I know other heads that will take this, who I know for a fact aren't bullshitting and will post honest results.
    For sure, theres some decent ppl on here, no reason to doubt any reports, i know they'll say if its not working as much as if it is, so time will tell.

Guys, its time for an update.

After doing some more research, I am CONVINCED that Whitfield is trying to scam us. The ingredients he's listed in TRX2 ARE beneficial to hair growth and the cessation of hair loss, but probably only on a small scale. They are EXCELLENT to take in addition to your existing regiments, but they by no means can replace finasteride, minoxidil, etc. I think they will enhance these treatments by providing the optimum environment for hair growth, and may somewhat combat hair loss, but do not be fooled; this is NOT a revolutionary treatment that will grow all your hair back. These supplements have been around for ages, and other "entrepreneurs" have been including them in hair loss "cures" for a long time. There is nothing novel about Whitfield's discovery of potassium channels, nor is TRX2 based on years of groundbreaking research. The research and evidence to support the benefits of these supplements on hair loss PREDATED his interest in "making baldness a thing of the past." Of course, I cannot know whether he conducted his own research, but given the existing literature that's publicly available, it's just as likely that he lifted his information from other sources and chose which supplements to include based on these scientific findings.

Now it's time to get practical. Given that the supplements included in TRX2 have been correlated with increased hair function, you might be thinking, "WHY THE HELL SHOULDN'T I BUY IT THEN!?" The answer is simple... cost. Listed below is what I just purchased last night. I ended up buying them from several different sites, so my shipping costs were slightly higher, but assuming you can get them all from the same site, lets conservatively guess that shipping is $10. Here is the breakdown:

100 servings of Niacin (Nicotinic acid) 500 mg: $12.99
    100 servings of L-Carnitine Tartrate 1000 mg: $40.00
    100 servings of Potassium Chloride & Silica 183 mg: $10.15
    120 servings of Biotin 5000 mcg: $16.10
    100 servings of Leucine 500 mg + Isoleucine 250 mg + Valine 250 mg: $10.99
    Total + $10 shipping & handling = approximately $100

Now, lets examine both the cost and value of TRX2:

90 servings of Niacin (Nicotinic acid) 40 mg
    90 servings of L-Carnitine Tartrate 800 mg
    90 servings of Potassium Chloride 191 mg
    90 servings of Biotin 150 mcg
    90 servings of Leucine 150 mg + Isoleucine 75 mg + Valine 75 mg
    Total + $47.62 for international shipping & handling = $252.23

NOW, you may be thinking, "but TRX2 has engineered their supplement with the perfect amounts of each ingredient, and if you mess up the balance, all the effects will be lost!!!" Though Mr. Whitfield has hinted as much on his website, no doubt to incept us into coming up with this very argument on our own, I don't need a P.H.D to point out the ridiculousness of this claim. It's absurd to think that somehow the precise combination and balance of ingredients yields a revolutionary, heretofore unseen benefit. This is a sentiment that plays upon our desperate hopes and dreams. Do not be fooled. If I've discovered anything in my research, it's that taking large, borderline excessive amounts of these ingredients is what's truly beneficial for hair loss. For example, its been shown that taking high doses of Vitamin B complex (which includes Niacin), helps to combat hair loss. The same is true of virtually every ingredient in TRX2. Why then, you might ask, didn't Whitfield include higher doses in his supplement? Two reasons; cost and regulation. Not only is it cheaper to include less, but there are EU regulations regarding recommended daily dose that he was forced to adhere to.

Conclusions:

1) Trx2 is not a revolutionary treatment, but a combination of supplements that have been independently correlated with increased hair function
    2) Trx2 is 150% MORE EXPENSIVE
    3) Buying the supplements separately yields more servings for less money
    4)Trx2 is a MUCH LESS POTENT version
    5) You can buy MUCH MORE POTENT versions of the ingredients separately
    6) At best, Whitfield is an ambitious P.H.D. that is conducting potentially important research and needs funding.
    7) At worst, Whitfield is a conniving, manipulative, greedy snake oil salesman that is capitalizing on the desperation and suffering of others.

Gryfindor, we know you are against TRX2, that's no update. Furthermore, your costs for TRX2 are misleading. They reflect a 3 month supply. I haven't gotten my trx2 yet, but I'm assuming you consume 3 servings/day, so you are actually getting 270 servings for that price.

I'm not certain how you're breaking down the supplement's servings you purchased so I can't comment about pricing there.

Can't edit my above post for some reason, but I noticed on a previous post that trx2 says 30 sevings/bottle. So I stand corrected, the price for 90 servings is accurate. I don't necessarily believe that more is better though. I think it would be wise to wait for users to report back with results.

Some Gryf is mighty iffed methinks.

No one here is proclaiming this to be the Sainted Graal Cure Of The Ages.

It's some new shit that is not all that expensive if you order within the EU. So far my shedding has been dramatically reduced but that could be blind chance.

Tell you what.

You keep taking the separate ingredients and I keep on popping TRX2. If in 6-8 months time I haven't grown my frontal corners back, the joke's on me and I'll buy you a limited edition Thomas Whitfield Bobblehead, holding a cool "AgainstThis is An Idiot" placard, ok?