+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 465 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Thread: Trx2?

Quote Originally Posted by CVAZBAR View Post
    Shit i wish i had a resting phase haha. My hair has been shedding for years and has not stopped.
    Guess I'm 'lucky', i only ever see 6 or 7 hairs in the shower but its deffo departing, and if i hear more reports of lessened shedding i think ill be placing an order

I *have* taken pictures, go a bit back in the thread!

And I will keep posting pics at pre-determined marks.

Received an email reply to my question!
    Thought might be worth sharing if anyone like myself is taking extra supplements...

Andy, Jan-22 12:02 (GMT):
    Hello *Zoidberg*,
    My name is Andy (scientific support). Sorry for the late response.
    Your current regimen looks strong, and I hope that you are both looking and feeling healthier as a result.
    I would recommend eliminating the elements of your regimen that coincide with the active ingredients in TRX2 (for example, L-Carnitine). Taking too much of any one ingredient can be unhealthy, and the added cost of purchasing separate supplements in addition to TRX2 is probably not justified. TRX2 will not have any adverse reactions with the other elements of your regimen, and given that your metabolism is probably quite healthy, you can expect very satisfying results.
    Please keep us updated on your progress! Thanks,
    Andy
    what I have been taking since Dec '10

500mg L-Carnitine
    600mg n-acetyl cysteine
    high strength multivitamins + minerals tablet
    omega 3 /cod liver oil
    lots of extra fruit
    lots of extra nuts

Has anybody tried it on any of there pet's yet??????..........Whitfield did say at one point in his Q & A's it's safe for animals too!!!!!!!!!............lolololololol
    Somebody must have advised them to remove it from the site, why on earth would they have printed that????????............FFS...........i had faith until then
    I had ordered my tablets before i read that.........but instantly cancelled when i saw it!!!!
    And they did refund me straight away!!!!!.......that was back in November...........

Quote Originally Posted by LOLOLOL View Post
    Has anybody tried it on any of there pet's yet??????..........Whitfield did say at one point in his Q & A's it's safe for animals too!!!!!!!!!............lolololololol
    Somebody must have advised them to remove it from the site, why on earth would they have printed that????????............FFS...........i had faith until then
    I had ordered my tablets before i read that.........but instantly cancelled when i saw it!!!!
    And they did refund me straight away!!!!!.......that was back in November...........
    Should have persevered, if it works on dogs too, you'd be sorted

I've been following this thread in silence for quite some time and now I've decided to join the forum. So first of all, hi to everyone.

I really want to try TRX2 but it is not even possible to order it. I would prefer to pay via PayPal but everytime I try to order it and checkout I'm getting an error stating I should get back and choose another payment method because PayPal does not work at the moment. Does anybody have the same problem?

I've contacted TRX2's support about it but haven't received an answer from them yet. This is really not-so-serious.

I just find it so interesting that so many of you are scrambling to get your hands on a product with no proven track record and that is being sold by someone who’s only claim to fame is being alumni of a certain institution. I understand how desperate we all are but come on!

Quote Originally Posted by PayDay View Post
    I just find it so interesting that so many of you are scrambling to get your hands on a product with no proven track record and that is being sold by someone who’s only claim to fame is being alumni of a certain institution. I understand how desperate we all are but come on!
    Exactly, ppl are desperate, and as potential scam's go, this Whitfield fellow is putting up a good front - and going to quite some length to possibly fleece everyone? I have my doubt's about it, but a glimmer of hope too..

Quote Originally Posted by LOLOLOL View Post
    My initial reaction -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c

Basically the only thing we can do is give it some time and see what the majority of people who are using it report.
    I might be being ripped off... then again this time next year I might be a hairy "Dude"

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Exactly, ppl are desperate, and as potential scam's go, this Whitfield fellow is putting up a good front - and going to quite some length to possibly fleece everyone? I have my doubt's about it, but a glimmer of hope too..
    Don't understand why people make it seem as if you will spend every cent you will make in your life on this? This will only be temporary and most people end up spending money on other dumb shit anyways. If people report positive results, than why not try it?