+ Reply to Thread
Page 398 of 465 FirstFirst ... 298 348 388 396 397 398 399 400 408 448 ... LastLast
Results 3,971 to 3,980 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Really? Care to post the mail? I'd like to see that.
    here you go...

Dear Marcus,
    this is Andy (Scientific Support).

I would like to touch base with you and find out if you would be interested in doing us a favour and providing us with a testimonial video of your treatment progress (positive or negative alike)?

We are currently in the process of collecting a number of real customer testimonial videos, which we are planning to publish on our website. This will help our company to showcase our product and treatment progress - it also will help other patients to view a real customer feedback and real results achieved with TRX2 supplementation.

The video could be recorded with a standard webcam (or other stationary video equipment you may have available). If wished we could make your face and identity anonymous (by blurring) and also change your name if wished. We wouldn't publish anything before we didn't get your final approval on it.

Please do let me know if you are interested.

Best,

Andy

Regards,
    Andy
    TRX2.com / Scientific Support

Fair enough. Has any other long termer received that email? AgainstThis, gutted?

So how long exactly have you been taking it ulanude?

I took it for eight months and saw no change whatsoever of benefit.

Fair enough. Has any other long termer received that email? AgainstThis, gutted?

I'm in month 13 now (started Feb 2011). I had a bit of thickening until month 8 but I'd say that real improvements came thereafter.

i havent recieved any email but did let them know i was seeing great improvement. I wouldnt do it to be honest even if they asked.

The problem is you took it for 8 months with minoxidil, in that 8 months you assumed trx2 did nothing for you and the minoxidil did nothing for you. Im almost certain, you should have seen a reduction in hair loss in that period had you not started minox. Within 3 weeks to a month i noticed this without a doubt.

Ive been through this with countless treatments, stopping one and starting another. Then stharting another on top of the first one, this is NOT good for hair. Over the years ive understood throwing the "kitchen sink" in with all these treatments is not the best apporach. You dont know whcih one is doing what to your hair.

I have my own opinions as to why i think you "assumed" you saw no results.

Againstthis, needs to do an update, and confirm if he is still experiencing low shed levels.

It looks like only 3/4 users in this whole thread are trying it out, and so far i have only noticed great improvement on my hair (and possibly sizzling)...which does not look good.

I saw the vid, and they state that guy was 23, around the same age as me, whos noticing good results.

Yes I started Minox, that's correct - and was a mistake as far as im concerned. Tho I am starting to see some slight regrowth finally, not much tho granted.

Ive been on the Minox approx ten months now, religiously-don't think it'll be wise to stop.

I'll confess now tho that I have reordered this stuff again. I shall take it for at least a year and finally satisfy my own curiosity.

There's nothing else for me, Finasteride isn't viable, I can't afford to risk sides.

If this trial yields nothing for me ill rock a buzz cut and mourn my happy hairy days of old.

I'm not expecting much tbh - but desperation calls folks.

Yes I started Minox, that's correct - and was a mistake as far as im concerned. Tho I am starting to see some slight regrowth finally, not much tho granted.

Ive been on the Minox approx ten months now, religiously-don't think it'll be wise to stop.

I'll confess now tho that I have reordered this stuff again. I shall take it for at least a year and finally satisfy my own curiosity.

There's nothing else for me, Finasteride isn't viable, I can't afford to risk sides.

If this trial yields nothing for me ill rock a buzz cut and mourn my happy hairy days of old.

I'm not expecting much tbh - but desperation calls folks.
    Mate, you will NEED to stop the minox.
    If you re order, and you are using it alongside minox, you will not know what is giving you the benefit, and the reorder will have been pointless.

What i suggest is stop the minox, dont start trx2 until after 2/3 weeks since stopping minox.

Take 3 (or 4 capsules if you can afford to) with water.

I can see your logic. But once on Minox it ain't wise to stop. And if I see results combining the two (they're supposed to work together) so be it.

Im worried about stopping the Minox tbh. But given my experience with it so far, if I do start seeing noticeable improvement in hair quality then it'd be safe to say its this stuff.

I can see your logic. But once on Minox it ain't wise to stop. And if I see results combining the two (they're supposed to work together) so be it.

Im worried about stopping the Minox tbh. But given my experience with it so far, if I do start seeing noticeable improvement in hair quality then it'd be safe to say its this stuff.
    Yeah i know, hence why its better to stop now then later.

But, i really do believe you starting trx2 again is pointless, but then again youve been on the minox for 10 months so its likley, youve gained all the benefit you were going to get from it, but i highley doubt it...probably at the 12 month mark, you could say that.

your best bet is to stop the minox, as eventually you will stop it later down the line, trust me on this, i did too. You will obviously experience a shed, but you have to ride it out.

I might phase it out gradually. Thing is I 'should' start yielding from it soon, I could quit it and lose whatever I've got from it - experience a dread shed once again and get no benefit from Trx2, kinda shooting myself in the foot and be worse off than ever.

I might phase it out gradually. Thing is I 'should' start yielding from it soon, I could quit it and lose whatever I've got from it - experience a dread shed once again and get no benefit from Trx2, kinda shooting myself in the foot and be worse off than ever.
    Yeah i know what you mean, but youve only been applying it to the hairline and temples right? so it woudnt be that much of a shed.

But its up to you to judge.
    You could stay on the minox for the next 3 months and see what happens, if nothing, stop it, THEN jump on the trx2.

Minox isnt proven to help the hairline or temples, though either, all thats been reported is peach fuzz like growth.