+ Reply to Thread
Page 299 of 465 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 297 298 299 300 301 309 349 399 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

anyone been in contact with the company.? as to pics yet.

Ok guys, I will post an update. I just got finished with my second bottle.

My hair does look better and healthier. Temples still seem to be receeding. Hair does seem more alive. Shedding is less but not minimal.

Hair just looks and feels better then 3 months ago. It honestly feels like trx2 is doing something. And believe me, Im VERY VERY hesitant to say something like that. Ive been scammed many a time and have become pretty jaded.

Maybe trx2 has the ability to maintain and then regrow a TINY TINY bit for some individuals whose hairloss is not that bad but still there. Maybe trx2 is just not powerful enough for jcm and others whose loss is past a certain point. I was around a NW 2-3 with a strong V hairline and semi-thick black hair. Close to what against has.

If it can maintain like this I would be down to pay for the rest of my life for it. there are no hormone destroying sides and minoxidil induced forehead hair growth along with raccoon circles under the eyes.

Maintanence is pretty huge if there are no sides involved. I dont know why "againstthis" doesnt think the same. I can unerstand being mad at the company for making over-zealous claims, but if a product maintains ur hair with no side effects, that is a pretty big victory and worth paying for imho.

I'll chip in - my hair, if anything should be a good example for this stuff to work on, i'm not a cue-ball, i have a fair amount still - but i have yet to see any kind of sign to say it's being maintained by this stuff, as of yet anyway.

I could give it the benefit of the doubt and say i'm too old, but i won't, yes if i was a Norwood 6-7 at my age, i'd never expect any tablet to work for me, but i'm not - and going by Whitfield's claims, i feel i'd be in the running for some gains, but personally i'm not seeing them.

Good luck to you tho sizzling, you've gone from having freaky textured hair to having hair you sound more pleased with,pretty quickly dude.

That freaky textured hair was a combination of using a certain shampoo with the trx2 related softness. Once I dropped the shampoo, the hair started to appear a little more normal.

Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinghairs View Post

Maybe trx2 has the ability to maintain and then regrow a TINY TINY bit for some individuals whose hairloss is not that bad but still there. Maybe trx2 is just not powerful enough for jcm and others whose loss is past a certain point. I was around a NW 2-3 with a strong V hairline and semi-thick black hair. Close to what against has.

perhaps upping the dosage will imrpove results? im thinking of starting back on the individual trx2 ingredients along with the trx2 pills, this coming month.

Don't get me wrong, if it could be PROVEN to maintain, then I'd be excited as well.

Unfortunately, it's too early to tell if it's TRX2 maintaining or my natural hair loss taking it's course. Especially for people not destined for a NW greater than 3 or 4, you cannot really tell, unless let's say 2-3 years pass on TRX2 and things stay the same as baseline.

Still, it ain't like I really have that many other options, eh?

Bro, against this, ur hair has stayed exactly the same over 6 months whilst, in my opinion, showing some CLEAR signs of improvement in your pictures. NOT bad for a bunch of natural supps thrown together into one pill. Are you honestly saying you think that would have naturally happened over 6 months if you were on nothing at all?

Im not attacking you at all. Maybe the "seeming" improvement in my hair is a natural cycle as well. There are somedays my hair seems awfully thin, but even on those days it is better then the "thin" days I had when I wasnt on trx2. Maybe trx2 just creates a texture change that creates a complete illusion that something positive is really happenening. I really dont know. And Im pretty sure my temples are definitely still receeding.

ANYWAYS, I have seen enough to where I will definitely give this stuff 9-12 months.

I pretty much share your view and opinions, this is why I'm going up to month 9 with a possible full year and beyond if I keep seeing benefits.

Still, it would have been nice to have large-scale conclusive evidence. As it stands, we are two dudes with "positive reports" which hardly inspires confidence to any but the most desperate.

Add me to positive gains of keeping what i have I just think the bigger norwood scale you are the longer it's going to take

BREAKING NEWS:

Now that Thomas Whitfield has discovered a novel method in preventing the degradation of hair follicles and potentially encouraging the growth of new ones, he has launched a new portfolio of products for our more important organs:

TRX3: Heart Regeneration
    T2X4: Liver Regeneration
    TRX5: Immortality
    TRX6:... You get the ****ing picture.

As it stands, we are two dudes with "positive reports" which hardly inspires confidence to any but the most desperate.
    ..."LOL"... and people still wonder why there weren’t any objective trials from the get go.

Word to the wise - I've been on "bio-active" "super yadda" B-vitamins for the best part of 15 years... since then I have entered into this horrid preternaturalness known as ‘Male Pattern Hair loss’.