+ Reply to Thread

Talking Just started to shave my head

Hey Fellas,

Well I have been on propecia for about 6 months and not really seeing the thinkening results I was hoping for. Although I am gonna stay on it regardless of slightly weaker errections and no more morning wood. I do want to maintain my hair untill a more advanced option comes out. But I am not going to take it every day like I have been doing so far. Anyways I am kind of fortunate when it comes to my head shape. Many times I have been told I look like a mexican jason kidd. So I really don't look bad with my head shaved, but I still would prefer to have hair. I have quite a bit on top still but it is thinning out so thats why I shave it. I currently just use my Gillete Fusion razor when shaving my head. I also use just regular Barbosal shave cream and them apply regular skin lotion to my scalp. So anyways guys, its a great feeling when you shave your head because you stop worrying about if people can see through your hair because obviously you know they can. I still have the stuble so it looks like I am bald by choice. So anyway guys do fellow head shavers recomend any other kind of care products I should use to maintain my newly shaved head. For example, razors I should use or special lotions or creams? Well thanks guys and good luck with your hair.

Nassau

Default HeadBlade

Have you heard of HeadBlade? It's a product designed specifically for men who shave their head and it looks pretty cool. I talked to Spencer about it on his show before, and he thinks it's kinda cool too. Check out their website ... their website is the same as the product name. Looks like they have alot of accessories too.

Take care

TeeJay

Do you shave it or buzz it to a number one or two and go Jason Stratham styles

One things for sure if you are happy with the shaved look and able to accept it get off these forums they are a major cause for anxiety to have hair