+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Is Provillus a Scam?

Has anyone tried provillus? They claim it is an FDA approved product. Is it dangerous to take?

Great, another scam. I can't believe that they would stoop that low to steel that girls photos and claim that she grew her hair back using their crap product. This is really a shame! How is this allowed to go on?

Default Provillus company should be shut down!!! For real.

Provillus should be sued and reported to the better business bureau. I am working on it.

Default Don't buy, use, refer or think of PROVILLUS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by storm View Post
    Has anyone tried provillus? They claim it is an FDA approved product. Is it dangerous to take?
    How many times do you need to hear it? Provillus will damage your hair. I took it and my hair came out in lumpy chunks. I gave it to my mom who has a beatiful short hair to take as dietary supplement. The poor lady's hair started ripping off. I had to take her to her doctor to check her bone density to make sure there is no cancer of any kind. When her test came back, the doctor said she has just introduced something new to her body that is clearly ripping her hair out. It was freaking "hair killer PROVILLUS". This is a woman that her hair hardly breaks or shed on any comb. They came out in chunks in the tub. You cannot imagine the stress this caused. DO NOT BUY PROVILLUS!!!!

Yeah. What I don't understand is this thread: http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1392

Kevin Nalts posting a blog. In this blog he advertises for Provillus.

Provillus is just a load of crap. Expensive crap. Unlike propecia this crap is way more effective in...giving you side effects since it's just a bunch of crap thrown together.

Provillus is a scam, and a ripoff. And I bet people go on that Nalts blog and think hey im gonna try this for a few months.

Shesh. Atleast make him remove the blog link on this forums if he doesn't want to remove the ads from his site.

People are just money hungry.

Default I have tried Provillus for six months

Quote Originally Posted by storm View Post
    I have ordered and used Provillus for six months... Since I am from Europe, I only got the pills, which I have to say did not work at all... I have stopped my Rogaine treatment just to see the effects of Provillus and after six months I can say I am disappointed.. Not only I didn't have any improvement, the situation got even worst. I am sharing this with you so you can all know... I guess now we should be looking for stem cell treatments as they will be introduced hopefully in the not so far future.

Quote Originally Posted by jjo229 View Post
    How many times do you need to hear it? Provillus will damage your hair. I took it and my hair came out in lumpy chunks. I gave it to my mom who has a beatiful short hair to take as dietary supplement. The poor lady's hair started ripping off. I had to take her to her doctor to check her bone density to make sure there is no cancer of any kind. When her test came back, the doctor said she has just introduced something new to her body that is clearly ripping her hair out. It was freaking "hair killer PROVILLUS". This is a woman that her hair hardly breaks or shed on any comb. They came out in chunks in the tub. You cannot imagine the stress this caused. DO NOT BUY PROVILLUS!!!!
    Isnt Provillus just Saw Palmetto and some vitamins? It works on the basis of Saw Palmettos ability to block the 5AR enzyme which converts testosterone to DHT, obviously no such studies have been done regarding its effectiveness in the treatment of MPB. Its action however is very similiar to that of Proscar, which in turn may take up to 12 months to view the full benefits, that said I believe the product is seriously overpriced as its ingredients can be purchased stand-alone for a fraction of the cost of Provillus.

Inactive

Wow these are a lot of testimonials against Provillus, doesn't sound too good for them!

Provillus is nothing more than over priced vitamins and herbs that might be helpful and generic Minoxidil. So yes, Provillus is a scam.

And so is TRX2 - steer clear.