Threaded View

Default introducing myself

I'm 24 and balding, I guess I didn't really notice until about 18 months ago seriously and hadn't really bothered me. However it then started falling out. I started on Propecia a year ago and about 6 months ago on Regaine.

I think maybe the balding has slowed but I do notice everytime I rub the regaine into my hair I pull a dozen or so out in the morning and the evening. I do wonder if the regaine is also causing hair loss as I don't know if this was happening when I was only on propecia. However I guess the rubbing my hands through my hair probably causes this! I am debating giving up on the regaine and just cracking on with the propecia. I guess there is not much else I can do from a medical point of view

I am probably a Norwood II or III.

I work in a sector where appearance is important and I would like to go about getting a hair transplant. It has caused a lot of lost confidence in the later hours of the day - I realise I can't get it all back but improving the density at the front would be fantastic. As I live in England I would obviously would look at Farjo although I would be happy to go to the states although the relative of strength of the pound makes this slightly pricier.

I guess I've done my research. I don't get sucked into any stupid treatments and a hair transplant has been on my mind for a while and I'm fairly set on it as an idea. Obviously I don't know how far my hair loss will go and I'm mindful of Dr Farjo's assertion that generally I should wait. I was just wondering if anyone had any thoughts?

I'll try and post up some pictures of the hair loss over last 12 months.