+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Using fin

Default Using fin

Hi,
    I, like a lot of guys in here, went back and forth about using fin. I spent almost five years thinking about it. Some months I would spend hours online looking at forums. I kind of felt like a loser because hair was so important to me. That is part of the reason it took me so long to ask a doctor, I was embarrassed to ask. Finally in July of last year I asked my dr and he prescribed fin. It was the best thing for me. It stopped my temple hair loss and filled in the bald spot on top of my head. I am left with slightly receeded temples, but they look very thick and masculine, kind of like a thicker roger sterling on mad men. i really noticed how thick my hair was after my last haircut. The barber slicked my hair back and my scalp wasn't visible. I've also noticed people maintain eye contact with me rather than glance up and down at my hairline when we talk. I am going grey, but now people tell me, "it's ok that you're grey, because you have thick hair". There is no way my hair could have been called thick pre fin. Without fin there is no way I would have noticeable hair regrowth. Another benefit is that I no longer obsess over hairloss. I wanted to share my overwhelming positive experience with fin. I hope it might help others who feel the way I did.

Thanks for posting this. I also have had some success taking finasteride. I wish I would have started years earlier then I did.

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

My response is just like Notcoolanymore's response!
    My success with Finasteride is ongoing I feel.

This August 2015 will be my second year using this med.
    Overall, I have not experienced any major side effects from it.

Great that it works for you.
    Stupid question probably since i´m not an expert.
    Why does the results vary a lot when using Finasteride from person to person?
    I know that our bodies reacts differently due to our complexity, but is there a theory?

No theories related to Finasteride Herbaliser ...

It all has to do with ones individual genetics.
    Some people have a much better hair response from Fin' usage than others .
    The percentages of men that have experienced POSITIVE changes to their hair with Finasterides use is way OTHER 75%.
    Genetics plays a big part in exactly how well the positive changes would be per men.

Probably true regarding a genetic factor, and it will no be solved thru pills or medication because of our nature as humans.
    But my opinion regarding the increase of hair loss lately is also due to all the artificial things we digest (topical also).

My wife as an example started using paraben,sulfate,sls free shampoos because of all the unnecessary chemical ingredients.
    Her hair looks incredible now after couple of months of usage.
    She went to a hair dresser two days ago who put (normal) shampoo and after 3 ours the itch came to here big time.

Of topic, but still our change of life style is also a big factor, me included with my new green food intake.

Hey Herb'
    There is another human experience that causes hair loss...
    It's STRESS!
    It's hardly talked about and many people just don't realize how significant stress can be in adding to one's hair loss!!!
    For all men out there with hair loss ,
    Best thing you can do for yourself is to except the realities.
    Not allow stress to invade your life because of your hair situation.
    Stress could only make things much worse,,, Young or old

Sorry about my name http://www.allmusic.com/artist/the-h...14/discography
    I like music and this page were up during my registration so i just took his name by accident (nothing to do with herbs or holistic stuff)
    Stress is a huge part, due our society's preferences.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbaliser View Post
    Probably true regarding a genetic factor, and it will no be solved thru pills or medication because of our nature as humans.
    But my opinion regarding the increase of hair loss lately is also due to all the artificial things we digest (topical also).

My wife as an example started using paraben,sulfate,sls free shampoos because of all the unnecessary chemical ingredients.
    Her hair looks incredible now after couple of months of usage.
    How very true, Herbaliser!
    Our life is now full of chemicals that we eat, apply to our skin, breath, etc. And I consider that it is one of the reasons why our generation is much more weaker and unhealthy than our predecessors.
    This question is of interest to me and some days ago I found some good tips about how to reduce the amount of chemicals in our life. And you know what, your wife is on the right way. Paraben,sulfate,sls free shampoos really make the hair healthier (my wife also uses such kind of shampoo).
    Surely, it doesn't mean that all the chemicals we use, cause hair loss, but they can definitely affect our health.

I´m happy like i said for those when Fin or minox works.
    For example emu oil is has a really good healing effect, and to combine emu shampoo with current treatment due to itchy scalp could be a good solution.