Closed Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Default Follicept Trials- Discussion About Trial Only

Here we go, getting this started. Will post video on Monday 27 Apr 2015 of me beginning the trial, and will post #FolliceptFriday updates of myself and other convenience sample members as we go along.

the good news. what's your position follicept?

Devon are you going to get a buzz cut? Do you have any vertex balding or you are just receding?

Quote Originally Posted by Keki View Post
    Devon are you going to get a buzz cut? Do you have any vertex balding or you are just receding?
    Vertex, receding, and I think a little diffuse thinning. I rrreaaalllyyy don't want to get a buzz cut so I will try to avoid that, but will cut it shorter. Like I said, results should be pretty darn clear. But I will do what I have to.

Please EVERYONE, including Arashi and Swooping, keep this thread 1000% objective. We only care about photo/video results here and nothing else. Please reserve your speculation and arguments for the other thread

I do not think you should get a buzz cut but I do think that you should cut your hair very short. Perhaps 1/2 an inch long or even 1/4 of an inch. The thing is that a lot of medicine gets lost in the hair if your hair has length plus it's hard to determine whether or not there's new hair if the hair has length.

Quote Originally Posted by stayhopeful View Post
    I know many people will be eager to respond to Arashi's asinine comment, but please if everyone ignores him he will stop.. don't fuel the fire
    I read in the other thread that you will be applying the medicine 3 times per week? Are you sure that's often enough?

Honestly Arashi, let it go

I understand that "just results" also means "just results, and only praises", specially when there aren't even results to post at the moment.

I know it's a classic tactic that's been used before, but there is no point with arguing with them right now. As long as they don't end up moving the main discussion to this thread, let them have their moment of happiness

Quote Originally Posted by bigentries View Post

I understand that "just results" also means "just results, and only praises", specially when there aren't even results to post at the moment.

I know it's a classic tactic that's been used before, but there is no point with arguing with them right now. As long as they don't end up moving the main discussion to this thread, let them have their moment of happiness
    I disagree. I don't think that the "no arguing" clause = *only praises*. I think that no arguing means no arguing. Some of the posts are not debate or discussion, they're arguing. There's a difference. My feeling is that open discussion favorable or unfavorable is OK but no arguing. If you don't know what arguing is, and isn't, then I can't help you.

It looks to me like it's Arishi doing the arguing.

Quote Originally Posted by bigentries View Post

And discussion about "just results" could include people talking about what "results" are expected and what variable could affect "results". It seems to me that "Just results" could include any discussion that could affect results since the thread is about results. With this in mind of course it's OK to start the discussion now so that people could speculate about things that could affect the results.