+ Reply to Thread

Default question - help...

hi - im a new member and wondering if anyone can help me.

im 40 years old and my thinning hair really bothers me.

ive read about all different things. the most intriguing was the laser therapy.

does anyone know if this works? is there a general hair consultant that i can talk to regarding my situation?

your responses are greatly appreciated.

tyvm

Low level laser therapy is intended for men and women with thinning hair or pattern baldness caused by a hereditary condition. Patients with early stages of hair loss — typically those individuals presenting with hair loss equivalent to Norwood 1-3 are considered best candidates for this therapy. It’s absolutely safe, pain-free and has got a lot of positive reviews.
    However, this is just on base of my knowledge and little experience. I hope you get the proper consultation from experienced consultant soon. It’s equally important to find out the right clinic to get the desired benefit out of your treatment. This is especially important in case of LLT, as it is no ‘miracle cure’ for hair loss. Evaluating your progress after treatment is highly recommended too.

thanks for your responses. how can i find out more about the laser therapy - im trying to locate someone in the central jersey area or close. the iahrs website was just discussing the implant which im not ready to do.
    your response are appreciated. ty