+ Reply to Thread

Default Could anyone elaborate on the science of this?

Deer antler spray is kind of popular in my area right now as a form of a steroid... It is supposed to raise your testosterone, and your healing time is much quicker along with your gains... I take propecia which is attempts to inhibit 5ar correct? So I would like to try deer antler spray, but not at the cost of losing hair, so I read more on it and found this article... http://www.hindawi.com/journals/tswj/2014/878162/ Anyone with any kind of a science back ground that would care to elaborate on if the science is actually sound regarding the link I posted, or if one could expect testosterone to cause issues with the hair follicles by using deer antler spray?

Deer antler spray is the biggest joke. It doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by BiqqieSmalls View Post
    Deer antler spray is the biggest joke. It doesn't work.
    It's now a banned substance in the NFL, so there must be some competitive advantage by using it... I'm not expecting to grow hair out of it, but I did find the IGF portion interesting, and thought maybe someone like swooping with a size able understanding may be willing to elaborate on how using it would impact hair for better or worse...

Have you used it biggie?

There was a (probably not true) rumor that the Texas Rangers "antler" sign was referencing the deer antler spray. But yeah it's been addressed in baseball too. For reference: http://content.usatoday.com/communit...1#.VRXc2eFLBb0

Deer antler spray "supposedly" contains IGF-1.
    Don't waste your time.

First off, IGF-1 is not effective when taking orally. So how on earth would it benefit you? The only way is through Follicept or injecting it into your body. I know it's on the banned substance list in the NFL, but that's because they're stupid. Caffeine was banned by WADA; a completely safe substance. Bio-Gro is on the banned substance list and that contains more IGF-1 than deer antler spray but the thing is it doesn't work because it can only be taken orally. I've used Bio-Gro but noticed my hair deteriorating although my muscles felt more thick and tight.

Quote Originally Posted by Slam1523 View Post
    It's now a banned substance in the NFL, so there must be some competitive advantage by using it... I'm not expecting to grow hair out of it, but I did find the IGF portion interesting, and thought maybe someone like swooping with a size able understanding may be willing to elaborate on how using it would impact hair for better or worse...

Have you used it biggie?
    Hey slam. Don't buy them. As said the IGF-1 concentration in those products is extremely low, often only present in the nanogram range. For comparison a normal dosage for bodybuilding is like between 60 and 120 microgram a day. 1000 nanogram = 1 microgram. NOW foods as an example has a liposomal IGF-1 spray but it's only 100 nanogram a dosage. So that is like adding a drop water to a full bucket of water, it isn't going to matter at all. By the way using legit IGF-1 at a decent dosage can be dangerous and can be even life threatening if you don't know what you are doing.

Follicept is going to use 1PPM = 1000 nanogram = 1 microgram. But forget about that stuff it isn't going to do shit. These would be even better;

Nonetheless I wouldn't even buy those you will lose your money it will be an disappointment basically. Just watch from a sideline how people will waste their money and grow nothing but max a few pubic hairs on their head .

Quote Originally Posted by Swooping View Post
    Hey slam. Don't buy them. As said the IGF-1 concentration in those products is extremely low, often only present in the nanogram range. For comparison a normal dosage for bodybuilding is like between 60 and 120 microgram a day. 1000 nanogram = 1 microgram. NOW foods as an example has a liposomal IGF-1 spray but it's only 100 nanogram a dosage. So that is like adding a drop water to a full bucket of water, it isn't going to matter at all. By the way using legit IGF-1 at a decent dosage can be dangerous and can be even life threatening if you don't know what you are doing.

Follicept is going to use 1PPM = 1000 nanogram = 1 microgram. But forget about that stuff it isn't going to do shit. These would be even better;

Nonetheless I wouldn't even buy those you will lose your money it will be an disappointment basically. Just watch from a sideline how people will waste their money and grow nothing but max a few pubic hairs on their head .

Haha thanks bro! I appreciate the info!

I'm sorry to learn about your situation. Your complaint will continue to be active because it seems to be justified. However, please see "Physician Complaints" in our Forum Posting Rules & Terms of Service. www.arizonacottoncandy.com