Skin Perturbation PLUS Ruxolitinib? - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Skin Perturbation PLUS Ruxolitinib?

Any medical researchers try this combination?

Was campfire guy on an Arthritis drug too?

Could this be the 100% cure?

Less than 1 year?

I don't think anyone is interested in trying anything new unless it relates to the same old tired options of minoxidil, finasteride, or the supposed holy grail of hair transplantation. Hair restoration is a field that is mostly not interested in any kind of innovation (unless it relates to the choices mentioned above) and even then, they move as slow as tectonic plates.

I'd love to see the innovation that you mention though. Perhaps can you link the story of the "campfire guy"?

97nasa, also related to this discussion could be this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc3fPeNZooA. I hear reports of how researchers are "making insights" into growing new skin when it has already been done. I emailed the doctor who performed this and he said that skin stem cells are very different from hair stem cells. Who knows? But maybe this method of producing new skin could have some bearing on your theory.

Quote Originally Posted by 97nasa View Post
    Any medical researchers try this combination?

Was campfire guy on an Arthritis drug too?

Could this be the 100% cure?

Not a safe drug. Much better options are in the works for mpb. They're gonna be able to seed your whole head with engineered follicles, it's just gonna take a while. Until then we have some more maintenance options on the way.

Agreed not a safe drug but Dr. Christiano is working on a Lotion form of Ruxolitinib and that should be much safer. I heard her once in an interview say that the lotion had great results on rats (I know that everything works on rats) but her Pill form did work on AA type hair loss very successfully. A natural, all your hair back. The drug is already FDA approved thus if a lotion form of it becomes available hopefully a medical researcher will combine it with Skin Perturbation and litterally in 1 year the cure could be here. I know it does not take a year for anything but it is already FDA approved just need to know if it works with Skin Perturbation to treat MPB. Just my theory. How else do you explain Campfire guy? He was 76 years old and my guess is he was on an Arthritis Drug (just a guess) and when his skin regrew so did his hair.

But THE BIG ISSUE is there is no money to be made by anyone outside of the one drug company who already owns the drug for anyone else develop something new.

All is my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by sdsurfin View Post
    Not a safe drug. Much better options are in the works for mpb. They're gonna be able to seed your whole head with engineered follicles, it's just gonna take a while. Until then we have some more maintenance options on the way.

You are so right It is amazing to me how closed minded people have become.

The Facts are very scant but there is reason to believe that this will work. There is precedence. The Campfire guy obviously had damaged skin and he was 76 years old and probably (just a guess) on an Arthritis Drug (anti-inflammatory drug) and that kicks in the new skin to grow hair-my theory. Plus two other guys from 1986? grew hair when they were on a very potent Arthritis Drug (that later was recalled) and at least one of the men who was in his 70's and had MPB grew hair in his bald area as thick as it was on the side of his head. Plus Follica has discovered that cut skin grows microscopic hair but that the body shuts down the hair growth (from 2 years ago). Thus I think that Ruxolitinib stops the body from stopping the body from growing hair (sorry for the double wording).

I do not want anyone to try this except for Medical Researchers. But it would not take them long to try it out. Follica is working along this line except he is using P2G2 and Wnt proteins instead of Ruxolitinib - I say why reinvent the wheel.

I really believe the Cure, 100% Natural, your Original hair just like Dr. Christiano patients grew, can be available in just 1 year if medical researchers just try this. Again, Follica is working along this line but they are using those various Proteins and not simply trying Ruxoltinib (lotion form).

No one should try this except for Medical Researchers. But the puzzle fits and I know we have been down that road 1,000 times but just like Dr. Christiano Patients regrew all their hair it does not have to be like this for us it is not wishful think just people getting medical researchers to try it. Stop thinking of terms of NW scale that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. The 100% Cure could be here.

All is my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by DepressedByHairLoss View Post
    I don't think anyone is interested in trying anything new unless it relates to the same old tired options of minoxidil, finasteride, or the supposed holy grail of hair transplantation. Hair restoration is a field that is mostly not interested in any kind of innovation (unless it relates to the choices mentioned above) and even then, they move as slow as tectonic plates.

I'd love to see the innovation that you mention though. Perhaps can you link the story of the "campfire guy"?

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showth...ollicles/page3

Remember the photos are from 1980's and only 2 years ago Follica discovered that when skin is cut it begins to grow microscopic hairs (that the body quickly stops) but maybe an Ant-Inflammatory Arthritis Drug stops the body from killing the hair. And remember, we have Dr. Christiano's patience who have a Full Set of Natural Hair from Bald Heads. It worked for them why not US if you add Skin Perturbation.

Medical Researchers need to try it now.

All is my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by DepressedByHairLoss View Post

That old man regrew more than any scientist has accomplished in almost 30 years since.

It would be safe to assume he was on pharmaceuticals. If not an arthritis medication maybe an allergy medication. If he suffered from seasonal allergies, being out camping wouldn't help that condition much. Wasn't one of the top selling drugs in that period Seldane (antihistamine)? It has been discontinued for a number of years. Probably anything he was on has been either superseded or discontinued since.