Closed Thread
Page 150 of 187 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1862

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    It's very weird the least. But I was hoping we could forget about that and make a new start and focus on our COMMON goal: get the proof we need to see if this is for real or not.
    And in the meantime lets clutter the thread with pointless, repetitive speculations.

Quote Originally Posted by Helix View Post
    And in the meantime lets clutter the thread with pointless, repetitive speculations.
    Mistakes have been made in the past but we have to start clean at some point for the sake of this thread.

Devon, is it possible for Follicept to thicken up eyebrows?

Fact: whenever I'm in despair and feel like I'm losing the battle, I go to follicept's website and read their product description. Almost tearing up at the potential for mental health again

Quote Originally Posted by Helix View Post
    To be fair most of this whole thread and most threads in the cutting edge forum are mostly worthless pointless comments. Except for the few responses from them or links to main articles most of it just endless speculation. With this stuff news is so infrequent what else do people do besides guess and speculate? Its months before you get real factual news or results

If we are too enthousiastic, we could harm the very new reputation of Follicept (in hear growth domain... their reputation on transdermal technology for diabete is clearly done). Which is not our interest, cause we want to see the results of tests.

We have to understand that on this forum a lot of scammers came before with a charming language. So, if we want skeptics and moderation let Devon and Dr. Hsu demonstrate what their transdermal technology+IGF-1 can do on this forum, we have to be less enthousiasthic and just let people who master the subject speaking. We have to be as neutral as possible (skeptic and enthousiastic). I think that Arashi understood it too (his last posts are more neutral for the benefits of this topic).

PS: Please accept my apologizes Arashi, I understand your point of view. I saw some topics about a chinese Dr Liu and weird results, so i can really understand your distrust. However i personnally think that here we have a very different case. For the interest of all, we should wait and give Follicept a chance.

PS 2: I will speak in french (my apologizes) for my compatriots who are here and who wants to structure them if Follicept works on humans and we want to buy it first:

Les gars, il faudrait qu'on puisse s'organiser depuis ce site ou Doctissimo (de votre côté) histoire d'être dans les premiers à tester la chose. Noisette est un membre ancien du site et de Doctissimo. Je pense qu'on peut lui faire confiance. Donc, si jamais Follicept sort, il faudrait qu'on puisse s'organiser pour être dispo à l'heure H. Je pense par exemple à créer un petit site privé et fermé entre nous (avec les gars de doctissimo motivés) avec un chat privé, l'envoi d'une alerte mail dès la mise en place d'Indiegogo, un compte à rebours (pourquoi pas si il y a un vrai buzz) etc. Je peux mettre ça en place techniquement sans problème. On pourrait se placer sous la supervision de Noisette qui semble être un gars sûr et de confiance. Et derrière faire vérifier le tout par Devon afin que nous soyons dans les premiers lots. Parce que si ça marche les gars, ça fera tellement de bruit qu'on aura sûrement pas le temps d'être les premiers. Et si je suis venu ici c'est pour faire partie des premiers Donc organisons nous, au moins au niveau français.

N'hésitez pas à me MP, si vous voulez qu'on fasse ça ou autre chose. N'aimant pas trop doctissimo (ce site me rend hypocondriaque), je préfère pour l'instant rester ici. Par contre, je vous lis sur le topic Follicept de Docti et vous pouvez envisager pas mal de choses entre vous si jamais votre idée de site privé vous plait (on peut aussi organiser un achat groupé techniquement transparent sous le patronage de Devon). @ très vite.

a) Arashi. facepalm. That is all

b) follicept- real guys, great minds, good potential. We wait to see results. that is all.
    Growth factors are definitely mediating hair loss and growth, and we will see treatments that work with these pathways, guaranteed.

Either way, I'm amazed that anyone with more than two firing synapses would hang around this forum long. The rabble of ridiculous blowhards and milquetoast pseudo-scientists that populates these internet venues is pretty overwhelming. Let the pros do their work boys. In the meantime go find something worthwhile to do with your lives while we all wait. In the hours you spend writing dumb shit on here you could have helped people, wooed women, made money, made art, whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by sdsurfin View Post
    a) Arashi. facepalm. That is all

b) follicept- real guys, great minds, good potential. We wait to see results. that is all.
    Growth factors are definitely mediating hair loss and growth, and we will see treatments that work with these pathways, guaranteed.

Either way, I'm amazed that anyone with more than two firing synapses would hang around this forum long. The rabble of ridiculous blowhards and milquetoast pseudo-scientists that populates these internet venues is pretty overwhelming. Let the pros do their work boys. In the meantime go find something worthwhile to do with your lives while we all wait. In the hours you spend writing dumb shit on here you could have helped people, wooed women, made money, made art, whatever.
    ONE growth factor cant do much in my opinion.
    But hopefully it can help in thinning region, and maybe we still need anti-androgen as a combo.

Quote Originally Posted by sdsurfin View Post
    Easier said than done.

I've been following this thread from the start and checking back every few days to see what progress has been made. I would like to know if there is a way to just read the responses Devon has posted rather than have to scroll through the pages of drivel that add nothing. If someone could let me know the correct way to filter that would be much appreciated. No offence intended to the many people who are also showing a genuine interest in this, as always it is a small minority who detract from a very interesting thread. Devon, best of luck when you have all the materials to start your test in the coming weeks.