+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Weight gain with minoxdill

Weight gain with minoxdill I have been training at the gym for 4 months eating right couldn't get my weight down , so I dropped minoxdill for a week and I'm loosing weight, I get a bloated face weight on stomach and hips, I'm gonna just use minoxdill once a week any one else get this?

I have been wondering this myself, I think I have put on weight around the waist since getting on minox but I cannot verify that completely although I know that I did stop it for a week or two and my facial seemed to improve as well as the pigmentation under my eyes but that could also be completely coincidental.
    Sometimes I look into the mirror and think okay sure you look okay today but some other days I will look at the mirror and feel like someone just slapped me in the face.

The best thing you can do is work harder than you ever have to improve yourself from the inside out and keep up your treatment until something better comes along.

I think my instance is a little different to yours considering I went from 5% foam minox twice daily to Polaris (which seems like it has vanished and no one from the official site is answering, worse yet the uk email address is dead) twice daily. Polaris nr11 has I much higher level of minox and topical fin.
    I am now doing foam in the morning and polaris in the night.

Monitor yourself carefully and be diligent with your time and training.

Please note that anxiety and depression has been noted to cause weight gain which may also be a factor in my weight gain.

Hang in there thechamp, all of you just as I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Hair Bear View Post
    I have been wondering this myself, I think I have put on weight around the waist since getting on minox but I cannot verify that completely although I know that I did stop it for a week or two and my facial seemed to improve as well as the pigmentation under my eyes but that could also be completely coincidental.
    Sometimes I look into the mirror and think okay sure you look okay today but some other days I will look at the mirror and feel like someone just slapped me in the face.

The best thing you can do is work harder than you ever have to improve yourself from the inside out and keep up your treatment until something better comes along.

I think my instance is a little different to yours considering I went from 5% foam minox twice daily to Polaris (which seems like it has vanished and no one from the official site is answering, worse yet the uk email address is dead) twice daily. Polaris nr11 has I much higher level of minox and topical fin.
    I am now doing foam in the morning and polaris in the night.

Monitor yourself carefully and be diligent with your time and training.

Please note that anxiety and depression has been noted to cause weight gain which may also be a factor in my weight gain.

Hang in there thechamp, all of you just as I am.
    I do suffer from anxiety disorder , just wondering if it made minoxdill cause me weight gain?

I would more likely point my finger at your anxiety disorder, it slowly crept up upon me and the weight gain came to me much the same and seems to be mainly limited to my midsection apart from that I am fairly slim which makes me look really stupid unless I get it under control and sort it out.
    My weight gain began prior to minoxidil and I firmly believe was in relation to my anxiety, I cannot assume the same for you though and have heard of many cases from various other people in regards to minoxidil causing weight gain.

I guess that means you have to work even harder and not let it win, this means daily sessions of various abdominal workout sessions. You can beat this, I know you can!

Quote Originally Posted by Hair Bear View Post
    I would more likely point my finger at your anxiety disorder, it slowly crept up upon me and the weight gain came to me much the same and seems to be mainly limited to my midsection apart from that I am fairly slim which makes me look really stupid unless I get it under control and sort it out.
    My weight gain began prior to minoxidil and I firmly believe was in relation to my anxiety, I cannot assume the same for you though and have heard of many cases from various other people in regards to minoxidil causing weight gain.

I guess that means you have to work even harder and not let it win, this means daily sessions of various abdominal workout sessions. You can beat this, I know you can!
    I was training really hard , the thing is now I'm only putting minoxdill once every five days my stomach has gone down heaps , now I don't know if anxiety with minoxdill causes the weight gain or it's just minoxdill , but I'll try minoxdill once every five days if my hair continues to stay the same

i put on 5lbs since i started minoxidil which i was not expecting cause I have been taking lipodrene hardcore to burn a few pounds.

Quote Originally Posted by baldblondie View Post
    i put on 5lbs since i started minoxidil which i was not expecting cause I have been taking lipodrene hardcore to burn a few pounds.
    Is it working taking lipodrene hardcore?

i shed a few lbs with it taking two a day, bottle says take 3 a day. but since i started minoxidil I've gain 5lbs even with the lipodrene. minoxidil will make you retain water weight if you are one of the unlucky ones. lipodrene attempts to burn fat and does nothing against water retention. The first pill i take each day gives me some intense jitters taking the second one is not as bad. I've been lazier of late and not got much exercise while taking the lipodrene since its been cold out. It does give you a good amount of energy I just haven't been in the mood to exercise so I think i would have shed some more pounds taking the lipodrene if i had been more active.

i shed a few lbs with it taking two a day, bottle says take 3 a day. but since i started minoxidil I've gain 5lbs even with the lipodrene. minoxidil will make you retain water weight if you are one of the unlucky ones. lipodrene attempts to burn fat and does nothing against water retention. The first pill i take each day gives me some intense jitters taking the second one is not as bad.
    I dropped a bit of weight doing minoxidil once a week twice a day !

i shed a few lbs with it taking two a day, bottle says take 3 a day. but since i started minoxidil I've gain 5lbs even with the lipodrene. minoxidil will make you retain water weight if you are one of the unlucky ones. lipodrene attempts to burn fat and does nothing against water retention. The first pill i take each day gives me some intense jitters taking the second one is not as bad. I've been lazier of late and not got much exercise while taking the lipodrene since its been cold out. It does give you a good amount of energy I just haven't been in the mood to exercise so I think i would have shed some more pounds taking the lipodrene if i had been more active.
    Why don't you try minoxidil every 3 or four days twice a day that will help you shed some weight