+ Reply to Thread

Default New baldness cure

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...ood-cells.html

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/548...on-the-horizon

Before all the negative Nancy's shit on this, you all have to admit we are getting VERY close to a real cure. Merry Christmas everybody!

Put your money where you mouth is and make the findings applied in real world usage. All this work on mice, 5 years crap and all the other false promises are getting old. Also, Daily Mail is a joke.

Hope you're right man. Happy Christmas to you and all my fellow baldies.

it's already being discussed on the other thread.
    doesn't matter. nothing will come out of it. absolutely everything grows hair on mice.
    it's at least 5 years away before researchers will even give this discovery another deep look and trial if at all.
    replicel, histogen or completely lab-grown hair from lauster are the only cure. everything else is just for creating new baldness cure headlines. we have those headlines at least 2 times a year.

I agree with Joachim. Dr lauster is our best option. Most countries are starting to print organs. America has one on the market and in 2018 russia is suppose to be printing fully functional kidneys. China and japan have been buying a bunch up 3d printers. So 3d printing is the future. This will allow dr lauster lab grown follicles to come out sooner. I can't see the fda making it go through vigorous testing when we already use 3d organs now. But you never know. I would rather dr lauster trial it in Japan first. We could then have it once it completes phase 2 of the trials. I got all my hope in dr lauster. If he solves it, then that is a true cure for everyone. I wish spencer or someone could get updates. We are growing all these other organs, doctors even implanted a 3d printed skull to save this women's life in the Netherlands, but why is growing a follicle so damn difficult?! I do think we're getting closer but each day being bald feels like an eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by joachim View Post
    absolutely everything grows hair on mice.
    Pigeon shit could accidentally land on a bald mouse and grow hair thicker than a gorillas.

I'm getting tired of all this work on mice. How about some news on what grows hair on a HUMAN?

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Pigeon shit could accidentally land on a bald mouse and grow hair thicker than a gorillas.

I'm getting tired of all this work on mice. How about some news on what grows hair on a HUMAN?
    Although mice do grow hair easier (we implanted DPs years ago, and they sprouted hair-- whereas they found human DPs were not fully expressed (ie dr christiano)

Even considering that, you're missing the point that they identified an interesting interaction in the hair.... I'd say this is big or bigger than the PGD2 discoveries