+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Exclamation Joe from Staten "officially resigns" from The Bald Truth Live Ep. 111 Dec. 16, 2014

Hello all,
    I had called into the Live show (Ep.111) this evening because
    'Joe from Staten Island' delegated me to announce to Spencer Kobren and EVERYONE else that Joe is OFFICIALLY RESIGNING from the show.
    He will no longer be calling in.
    Spencer was obviously a little setback from that announcement and the followup information as to why.
    But of course Spencer ACCEPTED it for what it was.
    Unfortunately,
    Joe wanted me to "PLEASE STATE THE SPECIFIC REASONS WHY I AM SUBMITTING MY RESIGNATION..."

And so I did. Life goes on of course. For those that have listened in on the show,,please give us your review of it all. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    Hello all,
    I had called into the Live show (Ep.111) this evening because
    'Joe from Staten Island' delegated me to announce to Spencer Kobren and EVERYONE else that Joe is OFFICIALLY RESIGNING from the show.
    He will no longer be calling in.
    Spencer was obviously a little setback from that announcement and the followup information as to why.
    But of course Spencer ACCEPTED it for what it was.
    Unfortunately,
    Joe wanted me to "PLEASE STATE THE SPECIFIC REASONS WHY I AM SUBMITTING MY RESIGNATION..."

And so I did. Life goes on of course. For those that have listened in on the show,,please give us your review of it all. Thanks
    I watched the show and all I can say is who cares about Joe from SI? I think Spencer just felt bad for the guy all of these years, he was far too generous. Joe for SI was nothing but a drain on the show, in my opinion. He never offered anything of any real value and sounded like a broken record, mental case most of the time. It did not sound like Spencer was “setback” it just sounded like Spencer was surprised to hear what an ingrate Joe really is. I think what he had you read was pathetic and shows the type of person Joe really is. I think this was the best Hanukka present Spencer could have ever gotten! LOL! Happy Hanukka Spencer, you’re the best!

I understand your point J_B_Davis, Thanks for responding.
    Spencer has tried for a very long time to try and give Joe good advice so that he could LIVE his life regardless of hair loss.
    He has tried to be his adviser, he has been a true friend to Joe.

Like JB said, who cares? I’ve been listening to Spencer since he was on the radio in New York. Joe’s calls seemed more like an act, no one would ever take him seriously. I’m pretty surprised that he would be so disrespectful and actually ask you to read that nasty stuff he said about Joetronic, but to title your post Joe from Staten “officially resigns” is a bit over the top. he was like a joke caller. I mean I would get a kick out of his calls once in a while, but he won’t be missed at all. I’m sure someone else will start calling into take his place. I think you’re taking Joe too seriously Artista, he was just a very sad individual who spencer indulged and tried to help. Any normal listener knew that.

I respect your opinions PayDay Thanks for the response.
    The reason why I said what I said was because he(Joe STATEN) and I have had a long standing friendship.
    I connected with him because I wanted to hopefully give him positive ADVICE on how to live his life,,regardless.
    He and I are about the same age so I felt that i had a better chance at getting through to him.
    Only time will tell... thx again

Nothing personal Artista, I just don’t think Joe from SI can resign as a caller lol. You sound like a very nice person, but I would not want to get sucked into that vortex if I were you. If he really thinks that he was some kind of a celebrity or a host or something, he is really delusional. Everyone who listens knows that. He was just some goofball who called a radio show. He was good for an occasional laugh, that's about it.

I understand and appreciate your response PayDay -thanks! Have a GREAT Holiday!

All this over an effin laser cap.

Although I didn't really care to hear what JFSI had to say as it was always the same crap over and over, it sends an eerie feeling through me to hear that he won't be calling in anymore. Another hair loss sufferer throwing in the towel after decades spent suffering every damn day and living a miserable existence. How much longer will this go on for ? It won't be long before Spencer himself throws in the towel and moves on with his life. This disease should've been cured a long time ago. How many more men must suffer before something is done ?

Follicle'--stay STRONG my friend. Do not ALLOW a topic like this to effect you.

You must understand that my friend Joe has had inherent mental issues and depression since he was very young.
    From the beginning Spencer Kobren has tried his best to advise and help him.
    Joe and I became friends some years ago now.
    I too have tried to speak of the realities of life with him and how he could attain NATURAL HAPPINESS regardless of how good or bad his hair loss is.

Follicle' you said "it sends an eerie feeling through me to hear that he won't be calling in anymore".

Well, it really shouldn't my friend. As Spencer has said many times in the past- "Joe is Joe"
    We all must move forward and to not allow our emotions to take over our existences.

Young men especially, still experience those emotional highs and lows.
    Not as strongly as when they were teenagers but it is still existent.

The teenage years are a time of transition from childhood into adulthood.
    They feel overwhelmed by the emotional and physical changes they are going through. (like hair loss)
    Younger men still have percentages of that going on within.
    Getting and accepting good sound ADVICE can really help you move forward in life.
    As you get older you will then start to acquire life's WISDOMS. That is if you stay EDUCATED and positive!!
    But if you have a serious & inherently mental illness and depression as JFSI does then things are magnified when they shouldn't !
    Thats why , as you have defined it Follicle' , Joe "threw in the towel" and 'lives a miserable existence'

Joe and I are friends...we will be talking later today.
    Hopefully Spencer and Joe will reconnect privately at some point as well.
    Follicle' You should never hold back in life..Stay positive and stay STRONG!
    Hey, 'Notcoolanymore' Can you add anything to this ? Maybe help Follicle Island as well?
    Thanks!!