+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

true, I remember something like that, indeed.

as I told you, on one hand I have the impression that we should do like Gaz, C5000 and IM, and have our yearly HST, enjoy hair, improve them, until cloning comes true.
    Because seriously, when cloning is out, we will only need to have ten hairs from donor to take them for multiplication? you can read it in this very thread, I think C5000 has some strong points here, Gaz as well, I think they do the right choice.

I am still considering them as the best so far, we don't have a better option, pills or lotion is not to be considered.
    I am amazed by Gaz donor after 5 HST, no matter what you can say! I saw a guy in the subway last time, with a FUE white dots donor, and recipient was ridiculous.

On the other hand, they did not shut your mouth...

I have the money, I could do one a year... but I can only agree to give that much of money for 85% regen guaranteed...FUE makes no sense!!!!And, I repeat, they did not shut your mouth.
    I wanted them to do so.

Still, so far, they are the best, no one can contest that, Gaz looks just amazing.

So, they are my B-plan, my plan A is to cope with my situation as long as I can and monitor the progress at HASCI, Gaz, new treatments, evolution of hair cloning.
    3 years ago, before your work on contradicting their claims, they were my plan A, and I was on the track to get one every 12 months.

But the real deal is that TODAY HT in general, is too expensive for what it brings in terms of result, you should see a big improvement in your hair situation after you have paid someone 10.000 €.

I hope there will come a time where they will be able to transplant you 10.000 hairs in one big session, for 10.000 €.
    10.000 new hairs is a real dramatic improvement, and then, it motivates a patient to get another two or three sessions, he knows he will be fixed... even if it costs him 50.000 €.

Nowadays, it's just unfair, and so is balding!

I had my HST in september 2012, so, more than two years...
    And... those two years were fine, I am not cured, I am a thinner, my haircut is not part of my attractiveness 's job description, but life is OK, I can deal with it... it's not the end of the world.

Someone said here that there was a time on here where we all had the impression that the cure was right at the next corner, and then, nothing!

I have HST in my pocket if I need (+ they were really nice the first time, I was satisfied and zero pain), but I temporise, I am not depressed, I spend my money on other sources of pleasure... I am tempted by going back, but, I will give 10K and my thinning will keep on progressing while my HST grows and it will look like a shitty status quo!

This field needs to improve either its techniques or its price policy, but I have no judgment on people who run for it, we are both right!!!!
    Gaz, C5000 and IM are right and we are right.... no need to fight, let's see what comes... and if I do another one, I will also contribute in sharing my results and impressions, of course.

Things are looking very good mate. Looks like you have alot more sessions in you before depleting your donor! How does your donor look shaved after 3 sessions?

Quote Originally Posted by byson999 View Post
    Things are looking very good mate. Looks like you have alot more sessions in you before depleting your donor! How does your donor look shaved after 3 sessions?
    Thanks for the words of encouragement mate, it's really good to hear that.

I feel I can easily go back for another 3 or 4 procedures before my donor starts looking thin. If it starts to look thin after HST number 7 and I still need more density in the recipient, then I'll start taking hair from the non "safe" zone.

If hair from the non "safe" zone is expected to fall out anyway, then I might as well give it a try in the recipient area!

My donor area looks pretty good after the 3rd procedure. It also still feels pretty thick as well.

Have you been to Hasci before mate? Or are you considering it?

No problem mate just being honest. I am very much considering going for it. However I am also happy shaving my head tight so My worry is I go for it don't like the result in terms of density and decide to blade my head and I am left with some scarring. Your case and dean saunders also Gaz is very encouraging though as I see no scarring from you guys. But none of you blade your head like I currently do. I want to no what a donor looks like bladed after hasci before making my decision mate.

Quote Originally Posted by byson999 View Post
    No problem mate just being honest. I am very much considering going for it. However I am also happy shaving my head tight so My worry is I go for it don't like the result in terms of density and decide to blade my head and I am left with some scarring. Your case and dean saunders also Gaz is very encouraging though as I see no scarring from you guys. But none of you blade your head like I currently do. I want to no what a donor looks like bladed after hasci before making my decision mate.
    Ah I see your point mate, I doubt many people would be willing to shave their hair with a blade after getting a procedure. If I were to guess though, I would say that you could shave it witha blade and you wouldn't see any scarring. The extraction sites are absolutely tiny.

Yea your probably right. Dean saunders has had 3 or 4 procedures and his donor looks great at a 0 and I think he may have even bladed his head after the first op he had with hasci? But I am not certain about that. Anyways good luck with your future treatments and your journey for a full head of hair. Things are looking great mate!