+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by breakbot View Post
    6 years for a phase 3 trial is tooooo long. I suppose if phase 2b was succesful, 2016 is the most logical release year. May be there is a reason the company would not told the truth about the release date.
    I agree, further, the Actavis buyout may play a significant roll in the future of bim.

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    I agree, further, the Actavis buyout may play a significant roll in the future of bim.
    No one is saying the phase 3 trial will take six years. None of you know if there is even going to be a phase 3. They have stated they are going to do TWO phase 2b trials of which this is the first, which most of you don't seem to know or care about. You don't know the work they have to do before they actually do a phase 3 if they have enough evidence to go forward with doing so.

But I guess as long as something feels like it should go a certain way, then it must be the way things will happen. But you guys will be the first ones on here bitching when it's not out when you say it should be.

Whatever, who cares.

Quote Originally Posted by beetee View Post
    No one is saying the phase 3 trial will take six years. None of you know if there is even going to be a phase 3. They have stated they are going to do TWO phase 2b trials of which this is the first, which most of you don't seem to know or care about. You don't know the work they have to do before they actually do a phase 3 if they have enough evidence to go forward with doing so.

But I guess as long as something feels like it should go a certain way, then it must be the way things will happen. But you guys will be the first ones on here bitching when it's not out when you say it should be.
    I laugh at your ignorance. They will go into phase III right after this last phase II trial if they results are encouraging. If not, they may do another phase II or can it. We don't know what the results are, that's the fact of the matter. Clearly any phase III trial takes vast amounts of time and energy to prepare for, however, if they have a treatment that is superior to fin/minox, they will be trying to get it to market as fast as they possibly can, you can bet on that.

Quote Originally Posted by beetee View Post

Shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by breakbot View Post
    Shut up.
    Guys , Please don't forget we are here to HELP each other ! This is the aim that we spend our time here on forum than going outside and sit in the bar ! So what is really point of insulting to each other? Lets respect to each other even our opinion and our understanding of the product is not the SAME ! I follow up this forum everyday and I see there are some insulting instead of sharing opinion ! this forum and this website is for fighting to hairloss and not fighting together ! Lets be respectful to each other !

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

interesting

Not sure where you guys are going with this. They will go into Phase III next or end the trials depending on the results.

there wont be another Phase IIb, they used this trial to see how a higher dosage would do, They dont need to do another trial again!

Phase III takes one year, not 6, just has a much higher amount of trialists(300-400 vs. 50-80 in phase IIb)

But it has to be monetarily worth it, not just an equivalent to minoxidil, i think the company wants to see significant/noticable improvement over minoxidil.

Quote Originally Posted by rdawg View Post
    Not sure where you guys are going with this. They will go into Phase III next or end the trials depending on the results.

there wont be another Phase IIb, they used this trial to see how a higher dosage would do, They dont need to do another trial again!

Phase III takes one year, not 6, just has a much higher amount of trialists(300-400 vs. 50-80 in phase IIb)

But it has to be monetarily worth it, not just an equivalent to minoxidil, i think the company wants to see significant/noticable improvement over minoxidil.
    There is NO fixed amont of month such trial has to last by the way, it was mentioned and confirmed on The Bald Truth: 6 to 12 months for this trial.

Quote Originally Posted by sascha View Post
    6 years for phase 3? hahahhaha genius at work. phase 3 lasts for 6 - 12 months.
    Spencer Kobren said it himself. It is likely that we will see the release of BIM in 2015.
    There's no way this gets released in 2015. They have to analyze the phaseII results, organize a phase 3 (usually takes a year or so), then do a phase 3 (another year) and then jump through all the hoops to get it to market (another year). So you're looking at 3 years more MINIMUM, if no delays or complications happen. And that's IF it actually works well enough. Wouldn't get too excited for anything to come out before 2018 or so, but the fact that there are a few good things in the works is encouraging.