Bimatoprost finishing up Phase IIb trial! - Page 31 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31

Quote Originally Posted by It's2014ComeOnAlready View Post
    Wrong. Please actually read the material, before spreading misinformation. The article is about new treatments in the pipeline, and was published in March of 2014. He is clearly speaking about bim and a pgd2 blocker. Here's what it says:

Combination Therapy: The true Holy Grail may come from combining a drug like Latisse with a certain type of medication commonly used to treat allergies and asthma. The medication blocks a hormone-like substance that prevents hair from growing. A treatment like this might help with hair growth.

“Using these drugs in combination is like taking your foot off-break and stepping on gas at the same time,” Washenik says

100% in support of setipiprant and bim...man it's going to be exciting once we get our hands on this stuff..soon.

true, I'm just keeping fingers crossed for no side effects from BIM, i don't like the eye swelling i've seen reported. And the price for setipip is still kind of insane to be spending unless you're rich. but hopefully these issues can be dealt with.

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    100% in support of setipiprant and bim...man it's going to be exciting once we get our hands on this stuff..soon.
    Hell Yea!

Quote Originally Posted by It's2014ComeOnAlready View Post
    Wrong. Please actually read the material, before spreading misinformation. The article is about new treatments in the pipeline, and was published in March of 2014. He is clearly speaking about bim and a pgd2 blocker. Here's what it says:

Combination Therapy: The true Holy Grail may come from combining a drug like Latisse with a certain type of medication commonly used to treat allergies and asthma. The medication blocks a hormone-like substance that prevents hair from growing. A treatment like this might help with hair growth.

“Using these drugs in combination is like taking your foot off-break and stepping on gas at the same time,” Washenik says

yeah this is what these guys have been working on for a while. In addition we have SM and this new IGF-1 treatment that was just announced today as possible growth agents. A lot of stuff to possibly halt and regrow some, I would really like a permanent cure at some point so i really hope replicel doesn't fail us all. Cause keeping up with these treatments is the worst, id almost rather just shave my head and not think about any of it or spend the money.

I really hope people will be able to basically soak this on their entire scalp like a shampoo. It would be nice to apply it to thinning areas, but being that I have diffuse thinning, it would be awesome if it could be applied everywhere on top at once.

Hey everyone,
    Excuse my ignorance, but what is the exact mechanism of bimatoprost? How will it affect already miniaturized hairs? I understand it has been used to make eyelashes thicker and fuller, but by what mechanism does it do so... and how will this work with hair follicles already affected by DHT? Is it something you think would work in great synergy with fin and minox?

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    Yes, I'm aware they have. It concluded this January, but they have stated results will not be posted until 2016.
    Any updates?

Seems to have worked for this dude

Quote Originally Posted by WanderingOracle View Post
    Seems to have worked for this dude
    Where are these images coming from? Thanks.

Anyone with good results using Bimatoprost?

Also, why are posts generally only of the back of head. Let's see the front. I thought most guys are concern with MPB in the front.