Girlfriend dumped me this Thursday... For a guy with a full head of hair - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Default Girlfriend dumped me this Thursday... For a guy with a full head of hair

Okay, so I've been dating this really pretty blonde haired, blue eyed girl for a few months and we had been friends before for about a year. I hate smug assholes so I'm not trying to brag, but I'd like to say that I'm a fairly interesting guy. Also not unattractive other than my hair really. I'm working toward a pilots license and an EMT certification, I've got a scuba certification, and I'm a pretty decent guitar player. I go and see a lot of small time concerts and bands on the weekend in the city I live close to, and I do a lot of camping and kayaking trips in the summer. Yet, the bitch ditches me for a dude who is kind of fat, doesn't have a job or direction in life, and only cares about his car and his XBox. Yet, he has hair, and she told me she wished I could do something about my hair but I told her there was only so much I could do. I'm sure that wasn't the only factor but damn guys I treated her like an angel. Way better than I should have I guess. Whatever, I think she'll regret it. Sorry for the rant guys but why do so many people judge on looks alone? Even if it's just a couple of flaws?

Look for hypergamy and women on Google. You'll understand.

Women have no self-awareness and will worship dudes who are utter losers, to us only, for them, they're perfect.

"He plays the Xbox and tunes his can for now, but he'll get something going for him, you'll see!"

I've seen it so many times man. Not to brag either, but I consider myself a really great guy, I've been with more or less 30 girls in my life.

And they're all, I repeat all the same. They only like you for what you'll bring to the table, for the benefits they can get from you. Never for who you are.

Every guy who truly knows (Western) women will hate them to some degree, there is no way around that.

I've been ditched for a tall dark stranger with a full head of hair too. I've seen it with my own eyes.

My only problem is (was? My hair transplant is coming in nicely) my hair. And unfortunately, I see women won't forget this particular flaw.

Apparently, you can be fat, short, have no hygiene, no direction in life, play video games all the time, and women will still want to be with you.

But don't you dare being bald!

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    Look for hypergamy and women on Google. You'll understand.

Women have no self-awareness and will worship dudes who are utter losers, to us only, for them, they're perfect.

"He plays the Xbox and tunes his can for now, but he'll get something going for him, you'll see!"

I've seen it so many times man. Not to brag either, but I consider myself a really great guy, I've been with more or less 30 girls in my life.

And they're all, I repeat all the same. They only like you for what you'll bring to the table, for the benefits they can get from you. Never for who you are.

Every guy who truly knows (Western) women will hate them to some degree, there is no way around that.

I've been ditched for a tall dark stranger with a full head of hair too. I've seen it with my own eyes.

My only problem is (was? My hair transplant is coming in nicely) my hair. And unfortunately, I see women won't forget this particular flaw.

Apparently, you can be fat, short, have no hygiene, no direction in life, play video games all the time, and women will still want to be with you.

But don't you dare being bald!
    No, short is way worse than being bald. Bald at least appears masculine and powerful, but a short guy looks too weak. Not sure about being fat, but that doesn't seem to be that much of a dealbreaker, because one could always lose weight anyhow.

Thanks guys for replying. I'm not tall by any means, I'm about average, 5 11' but that guy is about the same height as me anyway. He's also got long douche bag hair that makes this guy look like a kid. I have a tapered, blond, jude law-like hair style and a beard. You're dead on about women Fred, and the reason this one really got to me is that I thought she was different. She thought I was a badass and wanted to do what I did and have fun. Toward the end of our 6 month relationship and you could hardly get her out of her house or get her to look up from her phone. Give me a couple of weeks and I'll probably find someone else. Just the fact that hair was an issue really messes with me. I have pretty high standards personality wise and looks wise, which sounds hypocritical but if an average looking chick really impresses me somehow, I'll go for her. I have standards but I'm not shallow.

I hate girls liked that, I bet she wore make up? Should have wiped her face clean with Kleenex just to remind her she ain't nothing special.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    I hate girls liked that, I bet she wore make up? Should have wiped her face clean with Kleenex just to remind her she ain't nothing special.
    Ya, and probably she bleached her hair blonde and wore blue contact lenses too.

This you OP ? http://www.reddit.com/r/confession/c...y_how_much_my/

There you have it folks, this is what I've been saying the WHOLE TIME. Looks will ALWAYS triumph over education and/or personality. Sorry about your loss OP, if you haven't figured it out yet, balding is a big no no in today's society.

Srry man. Don't have anything else to say. The worst thing once a man starts balding the only women that are interested to him are not those he finds interesting when attractiveness comes to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by HairIsLife View Post
    This you OP ? http://www.reddit.com/r/confession/c...y_how_much_my/

There you have it folks, this is what I've been saying the WHOLE TIME. Looks will ALWAYS triumph over education and/or personality. Sorry about your loss OP, if you haven't figured it out yet, balding is a big no no in today's society.
    That is right, baldness is a death sentence. Now go and kill yourself! Your whining is so annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    That is right, baldness is a death sentence. Now go and kill yourself! Your whining is so annoying.
    Oh man, I really wish you were nearby so I could knock some sense into you.