+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 121 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Plan C View Post
    I bought it at luxuriouslook.co.uk I'm sure I've read elsewhere of other people finding that sometimes their Revita is bright orange and other times it's murky and thick. Apparently they have issues with their quality control.
    ds labs changes formula

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    I use Tricomin bro, Folligen is better but burns my skin lol, I joined Stop AGA today. The admin wanted me to join ask my advice, you still on there? I'm going tell him you the main man who helped me .
    I bought it at luxuriouslook.co.uk I'm sure I've read elsewhere of other people finding that sometimes their Revita is bright orange and other times it's murky and thick. Apparently they have issues with their quality control.
    Sounds legit, I never had issues with mine always done the job plus smells superb. Anyways how is your hair now?

Sounds legit, I never had issues with mine always done the job plus smells superb. Anyways how is your hair now?
    I've only been using Susan's lotion for a month plus I've just switched to using RU in ethanol/pg rather than neogenic so I'm gonna give it a month and then give an update.

I've only been using Susan's lotion for a month plus I've just switched to using RU in ethanol/pg rather than neogenic so I'm gonna give it a month and then give an update.
    Takes 3/6 months minimum to see any type of results, although mine were within 3 months when I first used Dr kleins lotion.

Update from an email I received from The Medical Wellnes Center for anyone looking to order and gain the discount:

Hi Jazz,
    We are receiving a couple of the free trial consults, but they are really submitting the wrong form.** We have always had a minoxidil link in the middle of the page for our clients, but we put a special link for Dr. Klein patients and the very top of the page www.medicalwellnesscenter.com. And now it says "Holiday Special"** - the direct link is
    http://xenicalwtloss.hypermart.net/C...INDEXpage.html, but the main page they go to is www.medicalwellnesscenter.com and then click on the first Holiday Special Dr. Klein link.***

The reason this is important is we offer more options and multiple prescriptions for one consult fee ( or free trial) for Jazz referrals and Dr. Klein patients.
    Thank you,
    Dr. J Katz
    Bump this they are doing free consults for certain period anyone interested.

Takes 3/6 months minimum to see any type of results, although mine were within 3 months when I first used Dr kleins lotion.
    I'm sure I've asked you this before, perhaps even in this thread, but do you use susan's lotion or regaine first during the day?

I'm sure I've asked you this before, perhaps even in this thread, but do you use susan's lotion or regaine first during the day?
    I apply regaine first and then wait 10 minutes before applying the lotion on the temples only, the foam is used on the whole scalp.

Jazz - i am thinking about trying this - i do have a fear of fin but my crown is starting to show now so thinking of taking the leap...Do we still need to go down the prescription route to obtain.
    i would like to start with 0.25% Fin is this possible?...appreciate the feedback - thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eire1980 View Post
    Jazz - i am thinking about trying this - i do have a fear of fin but my crown is starting to show now so thinking of taking the leap...Do we still need to go down the prescription route to obtain.
    i would like to start with 0.25% Fin is this possible?...appreciate the feedback - thanks
    The prescription route is currently free and Susan is doing 20% of at the moment, only few months I think. Yes you can change the dosages with them just write the correct dosage when you fill out the prescription.

I haven't heard lots about this compound but I went ahead and completed the form.

They need to make a link for best selling product. I found this part confusing. Holiday is the code.

Jazz can you make procedure so if a death or shut down happens we could find a new compounding and Doctor for prescription faster?

they also offered Latisse .03 separate from Susan.