+ Reply to Thread

Default 1 year on fin (temple pics) Gradually reversing of the miniaturisation process

I'm a 19 year old young receder and some thinning mid scalp. Overall i've had great results on finasteride, My thickness has vastly improved and there were a many miniturised hairs on my hairline, most extensively on my left temple. The right is doing fine too. Below are my pics of my left temple 9 months into treatment. And the second picture is me a year in. (I have lost my baseline pictures unfortunately) As you can see there are those disappearing hairs on the first pic and on the 2nd there is the return of those hairs and the temple looks to have filled in ever so slightly. Hopefully i continue my progress. As you can see i have a ton of hair, if you decide to fight your hair loss, start early. Do not wait till you have a sparse amount of hair left and then decide "time to fight it" The amount of guys who wait too long and end up digging themselves into a deeper hole. Stick with your medication for at least a year guys then evaluate yourself from there. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Mribby1 View Post
    if you decide to fight your hair loss, start early. Do not wait till you have a sparse amount of hair left and then decide "time to fight it" The amount of guys who wait too long and end up digging themselves into a deeper hole. Stick with your medication for at least a year guys then evaluate yourself from there. Good luck
    Some might give you crap because you appear to have a great head of hair. I won't because I wish I would have done what you are doing when I first started losing my hair. You made the right moves and we shouldn't give you crap because you didn't sit around and waste time. You didn't let the 2nd and 3rd hand stories of guys that knew somebody that heard on the internet that some guy went impotent just by looking at a fin tablet.

Hope you have continued success.

Thank you sir. I do have a more than decent amount of hair but why should I wait for it to get really bad to treat it. My dad was a Nw 6 by 30. My mother's side is no better. You're one of the more sane people on the forum. Take care of yourself.

Damn. Not bad at all. My luck has been quite a bit worse thus far@5 months unfortunately.

Yeah thats good. I think fin might work better the younger and earlier on in the MPB process you are too.

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    Yeah thats good. I think fin might work better the younger and earlier on in the MPB process you are too.
    It looks so much better now all the minutirised hair is gone. And now I've got baby hair all the way up to my juvenile hairline.

Quote Originally Posted by TotallyScrewed View Post
    Damn. Not bad at all. My luck has been quite a bit worse thus far@5 months unfortunately.
    Don't fret 5 months I saw nothing. Remember hair cycles take time. ps my hair looks fantastic now. I'm gaining hair where my juvenile hairline started

Hey Mribby1. Great to see you responding well! I have been losing hair gradually for about 3 years. Im 26 now and realize that I have to do something about it before its too late. I have no more than a NW2 hairline, but I'm gradually thinning at the frontal hairline (and the top of the head) where I am seeing a lot of miniaturized hair (mainly at the hairline). For the first time its becoming a hassle to style my hair and I'm hoping to jump on FIN. I like to see yours (and others) positive posts. I'm an actor...and unfortunately at 26, being bald kills my career. How are things coming along? still well? I'd love to hear your regimen...my minds all "lets get on fin" than "oh no, but the sides" struggle. Thanks man (: