+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

And I cannot really seem to find anywhere anything about how well it works, just vagrancies from Follica themselves

Quote Originally Posted by joely View Post
    And I cannot really seem to find anywhere anything about how well it works, just vagrancies from Follica themselves
    Oh, you're going to get a LOT of that from all of the biotechs in regards to research. Essentially, treat them as liars and take everything they say with a grain of salt. Nothing of what any of them have projected has come true. NOTHING.

HELLOUSER,

Do you have any faith in follica or ny of the other companies claiming break throughs ect, im not sure what to think, it struck me today that if you checked this forum 3 decades ago, then only came back onto it today you would find the best options for treating hairloss are still the same

Quote Originally Posted by joely View Post
    HELLOUSER,

Do you have any faith in follica or ny of the other companies claiming break throughs ect, im not sure what to think, it struck me today that if you checked this forum 3 decades ago, then only came back onto it today you would find the best options for treating hairloss are still the same
    Well, I've always said that if what Follica says is true about them being able to generate NEW hair follicles, than effectively we've got a cure. We'd simply need to wound an area of skin multiple times to get the desired density if it wasn't possible through one pass.

So yeah, I've got faith in their method... but I DON'T have faith in their pathetic and disgusting projected timelines.

well that's something to hold onto, I suppose lets hope what they say is true. Hairloss is F*ucked up man, so many sufferers not just hairloss mentally aswell (myself) and no one has been able to fix it

LOL @ anyone being optimistic with any of these biotechs. if youre not treating this shit yourself youre ****ed.

You could easily ignore these forums for a few years and log back on to find nothing really changed. Its going to be a few years before anything new shows up at the very least. Lots of snake oils in disguise will pop up though like pills claiming to stop DHT and so on where most of them have no evidence they do anything. People still excited though at first so the snake oil company makes a decent take before they are forgotten. It never ceases to amaze me what people will buy with zero or little evidence it does anything

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Oh, you're going to get a LOT of that from all of the biotechs in regards to research. Essentially, treat them as liars and take everything they say with a grain of salt. Nothing of what any of them have projected has come true. NOTHING.
    people are amazing. when the company was silent and did not deliver any news, I read posts like they failed, they don't have anything, they will shut down soon. and now when we start to see things and they show progress we say they are lying, seriously? these are small start ups with small funding, so things are expected to move slowly. lets hope they get acquired by a large company to speed things up.

Quote Originally Posted by hgs1989 View Post
    people are amazing. when the company was silent and did not deliver any news, I read posts like they failed, they don't have anything, they will shut down soon. and now when we start to see things and they show progress we say they are lying, seriously? these are small start ups with small funding, so things are expected to move slowly. lets hope they get acquired by a large company to speed things up.
    PSI/NEOSH was a successful peptide that grew hair in the temples/hairline. The biotech that ran phase I trials got bought out by a larger company and it got SHELVED.

However, I didn't say they ARE liars, I said to TREAT them as such. Their product availability is proof of them NOT living up to their claims.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    PSI/NEOSH was a successful peptide that grew hair in the temples/hairline. The biotech that ran phase I trials got bought out by a larger company and it got SHELVED.
    why did that happen?