Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mari0s View Post
    I hate to be nasty but you guys need to read before getting excited this way. This experiment was conducted 3 years ago and patent (which lacks to key details) was registered 2 years ago and their site was shoutdown last year. They have never offered to their patients and never will, it was just an experiment, stop.
    Lol, I just don't get these hair companies.

Every time they basically find a cure for baldness, they always just leave it to rot like it's nothing, instead of pursue it further

Default maybe money

Quote Originally Posted by TravisB View Post
    Lol, I just don't get these hair companies.

Every time they basically find a cure for baldness, they always just leave it to rot like it's nothing, instead of pursue it further

What you can consider in my very personal opinion is:
    - What the media and internet bring to us is only a part of the story. The most indepth details are up to people with knowledge and/or money that we don't have.
    - Even if and when a solution SEEMS to be viable by a company, enormous costs can cut hopes short (from what I read about RU58841, that's the case)
    - Hairloss industry is huge amounts of money. Billions are made every year. Not a place where new player can enter easily I think.

I hate to be nasty but you guys need to read before getting excited this way. This experiment was conducted 3 years ago and patent (which lacks to key details) was registered 2 years ago and their site was shoutdown last year. They have never offered to their patients and never will, it was just an experiment, stop.
    I myself was going to post a seperate topic on this today. If they were able to achieve 114% hair regeneration in areas where there is no hair, then this essentially is the cure that we've all been waiting for. So I don't understand why they (or anyone else for that matter) would not at least try to offer it to hair loss sufferers. It really makes me angry because this could essentially be a cure, yet it is not even attempted to made available to us because everyone in the hair loss industry is making obscene amounts of money on hair transplantation and wigs. This is unconscionable.

Quote Originally Posted by moore View Post
    What you can consider in my very personal opinion is:
    - What the media and internet bring to us is only a part of the story. The most indepth details are up to people with knowledge and/or money that we don't have.
    - Even if and when a solution SEEMS to be viable by a company, enormous costs can cut hopes short (from what I read about RU58841, that's the case)
    - Hairloss industry is huge amounts of money. Billions are made every year. Not a place where new player can enter easily I think.
    I think a new player in the hair loss industry would be greatly welcomed by most consumers. Most hair loss sufferers are not being served by today's limited options and would jump at the chance of a method that offers hair regrowth and has minimal side effects.

Maybe is just an impression but you were more optimist before leaving for India
    I got that impression too, which is... Worrying. Hopefully is it Boldy's scientific objectivity scientist showing through, and not wanting to make non-credible promises. Hopefully he has a Plan B up his sleeves too.

Quote Originally Posted by moore View Post
    It's not really an 'industry' as such, it is a cartel.

Default even worse

Quote Originally Posted by Pentarou View Post
    It's not really an 'industry' as such, it is a cartel.

If that's correct, that's even worse.
    But somebody will still hope and fight, as we will.
    Anyway, the costs point I think is valid.
    Every company is in business for money, they don't care if the products they sell are only partially effective or outright scams as long as somebody buys them.

In my view the 'entry level' in this market is getting too high. At least, that's the case when you are trying to genuinely sell your products and not rebranding somebody else's. Or am I mistaken?

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    y=2017
    y is 2017 for now. Next year will be 2018. Cure as always will be 5 years away and has been for the past 20 years

I think this thread needs some more attention. I dont have an account on Hairsite but maybe someone can ask Pats over there about Armani's scientific work.

Quote Originally Posted by doinmyheadin View Post
    I think this thread needs some more attention. I dont have an account on Hairsite but maybe someone can ask Pats over there about Armani's scientific work.
    I'd rather see this sceintific work be put into fvcking action for bald men.

I'm tired of waiting and tired of hearing lies from 'researchers' and even more tired of their broken record bullshit answer 'within 5 years'