+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    I was thinking about this whole back and forth with Trenblastoise and if he wants to keep it going then that is fine, but I'm checking out. I don't really care about trying to win an argument. This place shouldn't be about that. I won't make it about myself. This place should be about truthful/accurate information to help guys keep hair on their heads. I will just keep trying to promote that. If Trenblastiose believe he is helping guys deal with their hair loss then I guess he can keep doing what he is doing.
    I want to know what is the truth or what is not. If it is not true this can cause irreversible erectile dysfunction, than I will not claim it does.
    It if is not true that it can cause irreversible sensitivity loss or numbness etc. than I will not claim it does.

I wanted to know what numbers you guys are speaking from And I do believe in spread of information, giving not just positive but the negative as well.

I am not claiming I am treating peoples hair loss by not taking certain drugs. I am not helping people physiologically either, that's a psychiatrists job. If they want to speak with others that
    deal with hair loss they certainly can I also think this place should be with accurate information and truth, so that's one of the reasons I made this post, obviously one of not is telling the full story and I want to know of it is me, and my worries of withholding side effects, I suppose it is in my nature to talk about side effects as well.

Quote Originally Posted by KO1 View Post
    Worst part is, trenblastoise is lying about the incidence of sides. They happen, but they are highly uncommon.
    I apologize if I have lied, it certainly has not been intentional. I do not think I have ever posted numbers on the subject. And those that are out I do question because it seems to be self reported, and I know first hand those numbers can be inaccurate.

Thanks for the quick replies guys, I appreciate it

Can't delete this post, I copy pasted what was here into the above to get it all into one, oh well!

edit

By all means, I do not want the drawn the thread in that either. I just wanted some more information. Feel free to get my posts here deleted. I am very glad Artista is happy with his results, and I do not wish to take away the attention off that, I just thought he could give me some good information, which I don't doubt he can, probably more a matter if he got time

At least we all agree on we are not fans of any drugs! Thanks for your time and quick responses guys. I guess I'll try and dig further into some studies I can get my hands on

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

The first photo was taken in 8/2013.
    The second photo was taken in 5/2015.
    Its obvious that my hairs density has very much improved due to the use of Finasteride.
    Im not to happy to post my crown pics but I feel quite compelled to try to help others!

Oh hey there Trenblastoise, sorry but I didnt see your response until now.

I honestly DO NOT WANT to be taking a medication/drug on a daily basis like this but I have not been noticing any bad side-effects as yet.
    If there ever IS a topical Finasteride that truly works as this med' does , I would certainly go that route instead!
    Until that time, Ill continue the 1 mg per day.
    This coming August will be my 2nd year on Finasteride.

You bastard.

HAHAHA. Aren't we all? LOL

Hello everyone,

I had decided to try out 'Just for Men', a hair-coloring product that has been around for quite a while.
    Because Finasteride has been improving my head of hair, not at a full head of hair of course-lol, I decided to try JFM out.

What made me think of using something like that is because DermMatch/Caboki does OK except that segments of my hair are, of course, becoming much more gray/white. (getting older)
    Now ,that is not a worry of mine...I could care less about it actually.
    Its just that DermMatch and Caboki can only do so much .
    Another thing is that I had bought the 'medium brown' DermMatch sometime ago.
    When I use it today the coloring is almost too light of a brown for my hair. Thankfully, I can add Caboki-dark brown to it.
    I should have purchased the 'dark brown' Derm' but thats OK.

Back to my point,
    I find that 'Just For Men' does have a very natural looking color when applied to my scalp.
    In fact, in my case, it HELPS along with Derm' and Caboki.

Anyone else here using that product? What do you think?

(side note- if Finasteride didn't improve my scalp then using those other products would have been a waste of time for me)

Anyone else here using that product? What do you think?