+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 254 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

how hard do you guys press down on your scalp?

Quote Originally Posted by john2399 View Post
    Just did mine for the first time...dat shitttt hurtttt lol
    It does hurt lol. I close my eyes and just try and visualize imaginary hair forming on the corners of my hairline with every up and down movement of the roller...lol

Or I just think of how eyes move up to my hairline every time I meet someone new for the first time..the pain I feel inside every time that happens is no where the physical pain of the roller...so I go to town. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by john2399 View Post
    how hard do you guys press down on your scalp?
    Wow, after reading this thread, it is just amusing what kind of things are being tried out, haha. I know that mpb sucks, but just looking at those pics of the guy with his head on that device, well it just looks silly.

I do hope this works, and hopefully people that are getting the results can call in and let us know about their experiences. This does seem to be the same thing I heard about those rats in long time ago.

Good luck to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by DesperateOne View Post
    Wow, after reading this thread, it is just amusing what kind of things are being tried out, haha. I know that mpb sucks, but just looking at those pics of the guy with his head on that device, well it just looks silly.

I do hope this works, and hopefully people that are getting the results can call in and let us know about their experiences. This does seem to be the same thing I heard about those rats in long time ago.

Good luck to everyone.
    Well I think I might of spoken too early. I have now read the entire thread, well most of it. I have concluded that this is worth a try, considering the cost and also, if I don't get any results I will be using it on my stretch marks ^^.

I was wondering if this might be good to grow a beard and mustache. I am now in my late 20's and have very little facial hair, to the point that I have to shave it or it looks weird. If this works on the head, then I will be trying it out on my face .

I ordered the regular one shown on a video here, it is the green one on amazon, it's about $13 here. I will also be shaving my head when it arrives, I am basically desperate and this is my last chance I believe. That is until the supposedly true cure comes out.

may the luck be with you guys

Do you guys think these results could be long lasting even if use of minoxidil is discontinued after a 12 week trial?

Quote Originally Posted by KeepHoping View Post
    Do you guys think these results could be long lasting even if use of minoxidil is discontinued after a 12 week trial?
    Impossible for any of us to say, but this is what was said in their discussion:

"On retrospective questioning of patients after 8 months of completion of the study, at the time of writing the manuscript, all patients in the Microneedling group reported a sustainable response."
    http://www.ijtrichology.com/article....;aulast=Dhurat

So that's good news. Also we should be able to see some results before 12 weeks. Judging from the photos the new hair has already grown quite long after only 12 weeks.

Also this: "The results of this study show that Microneedling is a safe and a promising tool in hair stimulation both for male and female AGA and also is useful to treat hair loss refractory to Minoxidil therapy. We opine that Microneedling procedure should be offered to patients with AGA along with the existing therapeutic modalities for faster hair re-growth and better patient compliance."

I just think it is sort of comforting to read

Quote Originally Posted by the_dude78 View Post
    Impossible for any of us to say, but this is what was said in their discussion:

"On retrospective questioning of patients after 8 months of completion of the study, at the time of writing the manuscript, all patients in the Microneedling group reported a sustainable response."

So that's good news. Also we should be able to see some results before 12 weeks. Judging from the photos the new hair has already grown quite long after only 12 weeks.
    The_dude78, Great study indeed.

This guy in the video is rolling his scalp roller pretty fast with no pain at all and no sneezing. Interesting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4kkIU7zmlk

Quote Originally Posted by HARIRI View Post
    The_dude78, Great study indeed.

This guy in the video is rolling his scalp roller pretty fast with no pain at all and no sneezing. Interesting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4kkIU7zmlk
    He can't possibly be pressing hard agains his scalp, also, this:

We use a 0.75mm needle length as this gives us the best results with minimal pain & bleeding and maximum durability of the needle. go to our website for further information
    Study used a 1.5mm dermaroller.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    He can't possibly be pressing hard agains his scalp, also, this:

Study used a 1.5mm dermaroller.
    It just doesn't look very safe the way he sometimes changes direction without lifting the roller first. If he were pressing hard, he could end up with some nasty scratches, so I agree, he can't be pressing that hard. But since it was to make minox absorb better and not about wounding, it was probably hard enough.