+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20

Quote Originally Posted by The RalphC View Post
    It's been only 3 weeks. I've been topically applying a home-made herbal extract (theorically a PDG2 inhibitor) and the shedding has stopped dead in just a few days and I'm now seeing small, dark hairs sprouting out where there were none. The condition of my exisiting hair has dramactically improved. No hair within the shampoo suds on my hands after scrubbing my scalp, no hair in the drain after showering, no hair in my sink or on the bathroom walls after bow-drying.

NOTHING.

I'm not posting details until I use it for a few months because I don't want to make an ass of myself. I took "before" pics and if it all pans out I will share.

I'm posting this only to support the hope that inhibiting PDG2 is the key. Blocking the PDG2 receptor (GPR44) sounds "sexy" but that receptor is also needed for binding with enzymes involved in the growth process, so it's not an option to block receptors - in my theory.

I will post back when I have more proof. HANG IN THERE!

Yet another guy reports completely stopping hairloss on a pgd2 blocker. I'm sure everyone will attack this guy's credibility and lack of photos but I for one am glad we have another account.

Ralph, please keep us updated with pics if anything major happens. Unfortunately I haven't experienced the same luck in roughly 3 weeks on indo/chromo from iron dragon. If you feel like sharing your topical I'd love to see what you're applying. Good luck!

You need a few months to determine whether you've "completely stopped" hairloss. OMG shedding stopped is not evidence.

why does it matter, when he comes back in 3 months to confirm you'll just say "no pics, some guy claiming he stopped hairloss for 3 months is not evidence." and when he posts pics you'll say his hair just naturally stopped falling out, happens all the time, not evidence.

To those who insist on attacking the pgd2 blocker results:

You're right. Thirty or so random guys, some from Germany, some from UK, some from Italy, some from Brazil, some from US, got together and said let's scam everybody by pretending that mixing cetirizine and water and putting it on our heads stops hairloss in its tracks. We'll make tons of money because, you know, cetirizine isn't cheap as f**ck and readily available in a store down the street from every ****ing one of us or anything...

9 MONTHS LATER (3 months eh?), they're still lying to us all.

Also, twenty or so other random dudes saw this and pulled the same scam with indo/chromo. They all work for ID.

I myself am working for ID. I joined BTT before Costarelis published his findings but I just had these weird visions of something called PGD2 every night. I'd design these elaborate models with Legos and slinkies, never knew why until old Georgie showed me the light!

I just say I'm still shedding on IC combo because I don't want you guys to think I'm a shill. But I am a shill. Tomorrow my shedding will magically stop in its tracks. Just you watch. And no, I don't have pics because that would expose the fact that I'm a lying p.o.s. (obviiii...).

...There are skeptics, and then there are idiots who refuse to connect the dots. PGD2 blockers do at least some good for at least some hairloss sufferers. Deal with it.

Some people in Brazil tried to use Cetirizine for some time without results. Including me.

I also stopped because of the use of Cetirizine bring great risk of glaucoma, something that worried me.

We did a trial some weeks without any results. Those who remained did not claimed anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post
    why does it matter, when he comes back in 3 months to confirm you'll just say "no pics, some guy claiming he stopped hairloss for 3 months is not evidence." and when he posts pics you'll say his hair just naturally stopped falling out, happens all the time, not evidence.
    Do you have a point to make or are you just venting? Saying a drug stopped "shedding" is not evidence of it working.

Give me a baseline pic, then give me a pic 9mos later.

I'm posting this only to support the hope that inhibiting PDG2 is the key. Blocking the PDG2 receptor (GPR44) sounds "sexy" but that receptor is also needed for binding with enzymes involved in the growth process, so it's not an option to block receptors - in my theory.
    Link?

Quote Originally Posted by KO1 View Post
    Do you have a point to make or are you just venting? Saying a drug stopped "shedding" is not evidence of it working.

Give me a baseline pic, then give me a pic 9mos later.
    Dude, seriously? This has already happened. With a bunch of people. Including a guy with pics. His name is Casperz. He took Cetirizine for over 6 months. His hair stopped falling out. It's all on ***. I'm not going to go dig it up for you because I do not care whether you believe me.

I don't mind you being skeptical, but you're acting like no one has thought to challenge this theory or else prove it with photographs. You are simply behind.

Quote Originally Posted by JulioGP View Post
    Some people in Brazil tried to use Cetirizine for some time without results. Including me.

I also stopped because of the use of Cetirizine bring great risk of glaucoma, something that worried me.

We did a trial some weeks without any results. Those who remained did not claimed anything.
    1. How long did you take it?
    2. Were you trying to grow new hair or stop loss?