+ Reply to Thread

Default Comments for Dr. Jeffery Epstein

I had my first procedure from Dr. Epstein almost 1 year ago and just went back for the second because my hair is very thin. I started loosing my hair in late teens and have been totally bald since my late 20's. I had the "comb-over" for several years, but we all know what that looks like. I was simply tired of being bald - just not the right look for me and a shaven head was not an option (white men with shaved heads look like a thumb from behind!). I had been tracking procedures and advancements on hair restoration for almost 10 years and decided it reached the right point, but I was still very apprehensive about making such a big move and worried about the results looking unnatural. You can see a bad hair transplant a mile away, which is embarrassing and worse than being bald.

I started researching doctors with a goal of simply finding the best doctor who could deliver the gold standard. After extensive resarch (1.5 years) and numberous (5 different) "in-person" consultation visits, I selected Dr. Jeffery Epstein in Miami. I have not regretted this decision for one moment. One of the best personal decisions I've made in my life... and a big one too. He simply provided what I was looking for - the gold standard.

Dr. Epstein and the entire staff receive the highest accolades from me in terms of quality of patient care and consultation, compassion, procedure affordability and overall the value for my investment dollars. I am completely and totally satisfied with the results I received from the first procedure and look forward to the enhancements provided through the second. My results are so TOTALLY natural that nobody would ever suspect I had a hair transplant. I simply tell people my new hair is simply the result of using Propecia and Monoxidil. My wife was so impressed with my results that she selected Dr. Epstein for some elective cosmetic surgery she thought has been way overdue. She too is 100% estatic about her experience, the beauty of the results, and her more youthful appearance.

I would strongly suggest anyone contemplating hair restoration and/or the other services provided by Dr. Epstein and his staff to contact him for a consultation. This is a must... Other clinics (including Bosley) have hard-push sell techniques that I found somewhat offensive. So, my suggestion is to conduct your own research (like you are doing here), schedule in-person consultations and ask all the tough questions, and please make sure you add Dr. Epstein to your consultation list. You'll be glad you did.

Bill

Hi Bill
    Sounds like you`ve had a great experience with Dr Epstein.
    Have you any pictures you can post so we can see what the work looks like.
    Thanks bm

Default Reply to BM wrt Dr. Epstein

I prefer not to post my pics but can assure you that what you see in Dr. Epstein's office (photo album) and on his website are not just cherry-picked or selectively posted. His results are consistently outstanding and the photos are the real deal.

What I do know is that when my second procedure grows in, I will have to get a new drivers license, retired military ID and other updated ID's since I'm already getting double-takes when having to show these now.

Hi WJB

Any chance of posting them with your face blocked out.

As for Dr Epstein,i met him recently,top guy and as you say his results on his website are great.

Thanks bm.