+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Oh no! mpb that is horrible. Really sorry to hear that brother. We're not far from CB-03-01 hopefully. Hang in there. Maybe try and maintain using Minox for another 2 years and then your sweet CB-03-01 is just around the corner and is coming through pretty strong.

Hey Des!

As usual thanks for responding to our queries. Can you post a pic of your scalp if you dont mind brother? I am in no way doubting your credibility just want to see how effective your dosage with respect to the severity of MPB.

Another question is why do some people dont see results? Like i am 24 year old male (25 in Oct) and going to NW 3 very steadily (At present a NW 2). I upped my dosage .25 mg to .5 mg (past one month) and in totality i am 7 months in with fin. My MPB is not that aggressive yet i dont see results. Please if you could shed some light that would be great. Have a good day brother.

Great to see you guys having great results from lower doses of FIN which makes me want to reconsider going back on it.

Did any of you guys experiencing burning sensation while urinating also experience weak stream ?

I did have this burning fee after quitting FIN without tapering off it. Is not this strange since my prostate should not be shrinking anymore without the affect of FIN on it . I was on 1mg daily for about 10 months.

Btw I have been to doctor about this burning and weak stream problem and after 3 blood , 2 urine test and a full renal tract ultrasound
    everything seems perfectly normal and they cant seem to find any problems :/

The burning is probably your pudendal nerve dying - 5AR is designed to convert other sex hormones into neurosteroids which have protective effects over reproductive nerves, which is probably why so many men coming off FIN are diagnosed with penile neuropathy.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    The burning is probably your pudendal nerve dying - 5AR is designed to convert other sex hormones into neurosteroids which have protective effects over reproductive nerves, which is probably why so many men coming off FIN are diagnosed with penile neuropathy.
    what does that actually mean and why would quitting FIN be the cause of this ?
    also why couldnt doctors figure that out even though i told them i used FIN and how long for etc ?

Its okay to call it cb31 people. No need to get all fancy and put all those time consuming zeros and dashes in there. cb31 is still correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Desmond84 View Post
    Oh no! mpb that is horrible. Really sorry to hear that brother. We're not far from CB-03-01 hopefully. Hang in there. Maybe try and maintain using Minox for another 2 years and then your sweet CB-03-01 is just around the corner and is coming through pretty strong.
    Thanks Des.

It's been about 9 months and crown has started coming back. Right now I have not decided what to do, I will post more later about that, but have to run for now.

Quote Originally Posted by vinnytr View Post
    what does that actually mean and why would quitting FIN be the cause of this ?
    also why couldnt doctors figure that out even though i told them i used FIN and how long for etc ?
    It doesn't matter what it means. Just a bunch of scientific jargon thrown together to try to scare people. UK can't take fin due to sides so he wants to make sure no one else will benefit either so this is his thing, frightening guys so they don't treat their hair loss.

Quote Originally Posted by mpb47 View Post
    Thanks Des.

It's been about 9 months and crown has started coming back. Right now I have not decided what to do, I will post more later about that, but have to run for now.
    I have a question for those in the know: Awhile back, I read that inhouse now requires an RX for propecia . If I do decide to get back on it, I will eventualy need to refill. Are there any other legit online pharmacys that you can order without an RX? My Dr. has been great about getting what ever I needed for serious medical issues, but she probably thinks propecia is a cosmetic drug and may not be willing to give it to me. I say that based on past experience. I have not decided what to do yet, but want to know my options. Thanks and good luck to everybody.

how many pieces do you cut up the 1mg pills? I take Fin 1mg and I don't think I could cut it into more then 2 pieces