Threaded View

Default rubbing nails to grow hair

hi i stumbled by this method and i wondered if anyone has done it with any effect.

"Rubbing your left and right hand nails with each other is a powerful way to cure hair fall and increase hair growth. It is extremely simple yet very effective. You need to fold both your palms inwards and place the fingernails of both hands against each other. Then with regular swift motions, rub them against each other. There are nerve endings below the nails which are connected to your scalp. This rubbing procedure increases the blood flow to the scalp and helps in strengthening the roots. It not only helps in curbing hair loss, but also leads to regrowth of lost hair in people suffering from baldness or receding hairlines. And if that is not good enough, it also brings back the color naturally thus getting rid of the problem of graying. Trust me, it is the best thing you could do for your hair. It is simple and can be done anywhere anytime. Do it for about 5-7 minutes twice a day. It is tried and tested and will definitely show results. You need to be patient though. You will begin to notice a difference in about a month and by the end of 6 months you would probably be successful in ridding yourself of all your hair problems."

basically join your hands together like your praying, keep your figertips joined to each other and pull your fingers inward to create an "m" shape, then buff your nails together...

sounds crazy but ive seen quite a few people on forums swear by it, and it is even said to turn grey hair back to its original colour... its some old indian technique.