+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default rubbing nails to grow hair

hi i stumbled by this method and i wondered if anyone has done it with any effect.

"Rubbing your left and right hand nails with each other is a powerful way to cure hair fall and increase hair growth. It is extremely simple yet very effective. You need to fold both your palms inwards and place the fingernails of both hands against each other. Then with regular swift motions, rub them against each other. There are nerve endings below the nails which are connected to your scalp. This rubbing procedure increases the blood flow to the scalp and helps in strengthening the roots. It not only helps in curbing hair loss, but also leads to regrowth of lost hair in people suffering from baldness or receding hairlines. And if that is not good enough, it also brings back the color naturally thus getting rid of the problem of graying. Trust me, it is the best thing you could do for your hair. It is simple and can be done anywhere anytime. Do it for about 5-7 minutes twice a day. It is tried and tested and will definitely show results. You need to be patient though. You will begin to notice a difference in about a month and by the end of 6 months you would probably be successful in ridding yourself of all your hair problems."

basically join your hands together like your praying, keep your figertips joined to each other and pull your fingers inward to create an "m" shape, then buff your nails together...

sounds crazy but ive seen quite a few people on forums swear by it, and it is even said to turn grey hair back to its original colour... its some old indian technique.

It kind of logically failed at this point:
    There are nerve endings below the nails which are connected to your scalp.
    Don't waste your time on pointless rituals like the one you just described. Just go to the doctor and get some finasteride.

bobobaldy,

I wouldn't give any credence to any hair loss/hair treatment forum other than this one - The Bald Truth. People here are genuine and real, and we are lucky to have bundles of good doctors here that help us.

In my opinion and as a hair loss sufferer myself, I believe we can become so desperate to retain our hair that our natural intelligence is literally suppressed, and we despairingly reach for anything that claims to offer help. Once we snap out of it, we start to understand the cause of hair loss --- androgentic alopecia specifically (male pattern baldness) --- hair follicles that are genetically predisposed to be attacked and withered away by the natural production of DHT in our bodies. And that's pretty much it. The only nonsurgical treatments known are minoxidil (Rogaine) and finasteride (Propecia). PRP also seems to be an up & coming, and very promising, technology.

I'm pretty sure rubbing your nails together ain't gonna cut it. :-)

TeeJay

hey if someone there believes in it ,then just give it a try ,it will not cost u anything and more over its a simple thing u dont have touch your hair atleatst...

yesterday about 20-30 hairs came out in my hands while washing my hair. after trying buffing my nails for a while, this morning 1 or 2 came out and tonight i didnt find a single hair! thats the first time thats happened in a while.

i will be continuing this to see if it really was helping.

dont like the idea of relying on expensive pills for the rest of my life and having my hair fall out again if i discontinue them.

it may just be wishful thinking but i rubbed my hair the same as last night or even harder to look for loose hairs and i didnt see any.

its free and i will just do it when im bored peroidically through the day.

if it significantly helps i'll come on and report what happens.

it is to do with yoga/accupressure points supposedly.

Default getting blood to scalp works..

I'm 38 and a long time user of multiple hair growth supplements..I've tried shin min's, Rogaine, Propecia, Finasteride..While all have worked at different levels..increase in stress levels have let me shed hair heavily; what I gained and then some. What I'm currently doing is to reduce stress levels and there's not just one easy way its a life style change. Anyways I'm doing head stands which I believe increases blood flow to the head 3-5 minutes and also taking Ashwagandha which helps me to adapt to stress. Besides this, rubbing/buffing finger nails 5-10 mins a day. I'm noticing less hair fall/regrowth and my hair is becoming stronger. I can't say which one is contributing the most yet. I've been doing for 2 months now and I'd continue for another 3-4 months before I mess with the dosage/practices.

Quote Originally Posted by River View Post
    It kind of logically failed at this point:

Don't waste your time on pointless rituals like the one you just described. Just go to the doctor and get some finasteride.

I agree with River. Unless maybe you're bored or anxious, you might give this a try instead without thinking it would help with your hair loss.

Quote Originally Posted by bobo_baldy View Post
    hi i stumbled by this method and i wondered if anyone has done it with any effect.

"Rubbing your left and right hand nails with each other is a powerful way to cure hair fall and increase hair growth. It is extremely simple yet very effective. You need to fold both your palms inwards and place the fingernails of both hands against each other. Then with regular swift motions, rub them against each other. There are nerve endings below the nails which are connected to your scalp. This rubbing procedure increases the blood flow to the scalp and helps in strengthening the roots. It not only helps in curbing hair loss, but also leads to regrowth of lost hair in people suffering from baldness or receding hairlines. And if that is not good enough, it also brings back the color naturally thus getting rid of the problem of graying. Trust me, it is the best thing you could do for your hair. It is simple and can be done anywhere anytime. Do it for about 5-7 minutes twice a day. It is tried and tested and will definitely show results. You need to be patient though. You will begin to notice a difference in about a month and by the end of 6 months you would probably be successful in ridding yourself of all your hair problems."

basically join your hands together like your praying, keep your figertips joined to each other and pull your fingers inward to create an "m" shape, then buff your nails together...

sounds crazy but ive seen quite a few people on forums swear by it, and it is even said to turn grey hair back to its original colour... its some old indian technique.
    Sounds about as intelligent as re-growing hair by ceasing to have orgasms.

Default Rubbing Finger nails together woks

Hi there, i am a 37 year old experiencing hair thinning and concerned about becoming bald gradually. I started rubbing fingernails about 5 weeks ago in the morning while travelling in the bus to work and in the evening.

I am amazed to see that my grey hair which were easily visible have turned black. This is incredible !!!!! I will continue to do this as it has shown me positive results and suggest others reading this forum to try this method and hopefully it will help them as well.

I dont know what is behind this but it is showin results already.

Thumbs up Rubbing Finger nails together

Quote Originally Posted by bobo_baldy View Post

Hi there,
    I want to advise that i have started trying this method since the last 5 weeks , it has shown positive results already and i am highly encouraged to do this everyday.

Please refer to my other post for more details.