+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default InVitro5000G HAIR DOUBLING to 10000G@DRNIGAMS

Dear Friend's / Critics.Presenting a case of 5000 grafts doubling to 10000 grafts in 3 days on a male hair transplant doctor himself from delhi, 27years ,NW5/6 WITH THE AIM TO CONVERT TO NW1/2.aFTER THE EXTRACTION OF THE GRAFTS FROM THE DONOR SCALP,INVITRO BISECTION WAS DONE UNDERV MAGNIFICATION.aLL THE DONOR BISECTED GRAFTS WERE IMPLANTED AT THE RECIPIENT AND NONE AT THE DONOR AS PER PATIENTS INSTRUCTIONS AS HE WILL BE GETTING MARRIED EARLY NEXT YEAR.Also added to each bisected graft wasprogenitor stemcells,dp cells isolated from the chest hair.Also added were EXTRACELLULAR MATRIX,prp,and 6 growth factors to boost the survival of the grafts.This is as per my knowledge world's 1st documentation of invitro hair doubling with boosters.
    I personally believe this is much better technique than my own donor doubling in vivo which was done for neversay never as he did not want an fue extraction of grafts.Since this is not the blind technique.Will keeep you all updated with followup pics.
    Regards dr.nigam

Click image for larger version

Name:	02.jpg

Size:	43.7 KB
ID:	20055
    Day 0, Day 11 & Day 12 front view of the recipient where all the 10000 bisected grafts were implanted.

Name:	03.jpg

Size:	49.6 KB
ID:	20056
    Day 0 & Day 11 side view were 2500 grafts were doubled to 5000 grafts and all implanted at the recipient. On day 12 further 2500 grafts were doubled to 5000 grafts & implanted at the recipient. Day 12 same angle pic not available.

Name:	04.jpg

Size:	96.2 KB
ID:	20057
    Day 0, Day 11 & Day 12 vertex with bisected grafts.

Name:	05_2.jpg

Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	20058
    Day 0 & Day 11 side view were 2500 grafts were doubled to 5000 grafts and all implanted at the recipient. On day 12 further 2500 grafts were doubled to 5000 grafts &implanted at the recipient. Day 12 same angle pic not available.

Name:	05.jpg

Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	20062
    Extracted grafts with .5mm inner diametre hollow needle.Kept in special preservation medium(this is a reference pic of nsn case.

Name:	_MG_8830.jpg

Size:	30.0 KB
ID:	20065
    Invitro bisection of grats just above the dermal papilla.AS YOU CAN SEE ALL THE FOLLICLES OF FOLLICULAR UNIT ARE BISECTED AND IMPLANTED.

Name:	07.jpg

Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	20064

Name:	06.jpg

Size:	28.7 KB
ID:	20063
    BISECTED GRAFTS IN VITRO.

Name:	_MG_8328.jpg

Size:	84.8 KB
ID:	20061
    50X MAGNIFICATION MICROSCOPE WITH ANDROID WITH HAIR SOFTWARE USED FOR STUDY OF BISECTED GRAFTS.

Name:	_MG_8289.jpg

Size:	92.6 KB
ID:	20060
    aLL THE IMPLANTED GRAFTS WERE INJECTERD WITH PROGENITOR STEMCELLS,DP CELLS FROM CHEST FOLLICLES.aLSO ADDED WERE 6 GROWTH FACTORS ,PRP AND EXTRACELLULAR MATRIX AS BOOSTER TO THE GRAFTS FOR BETTER SURVIVAL.

Name:	_MG_8283.jpg

Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	20059

Thanks for the update doc.

Do you need an older member of this site to volunteer? I have blonde hair and I would be willing to shave my head and document the process if it included FUE into my old FUT scar.

Also looking forward to ironmans assessment. Healthy non patronizing and good mannered debate is welcome.

Kiwi,
    You can mail me your pics dr.rahul1970@gmail.com I may select you as a volunteer,once i look at your donor and recipient scalp,the density,your strip scar.It will be great if you have any birth mark or will you be ready for atiny dot tattoo for credible documentation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Thanks for the update doc.

Do you need an older member of this site to volunteer? I have blonde hair and I would be willing to shave my head and document the process if it included FUE into my old FUT scar.

Thumbs up keep up the good work.... we need pioneers like you

good work dr nigams

im glad that there are doctors that dare to make a diffrence beyond regular fue ht's...

i'm also a hardcore hairlossveteran i have a before and 2 after pics on my profile

and your hairdoubling and hairmultiplication intrests me verry much
    sinds i have only 1000 to 2000 grafts max donor left afer 2 hairtransplants
    the one thing that intrests me the most is increasing density on top... i allready did 2x prp sessions also , with no results
    in my public info you can see my impressive list of hairmeds i'm also using , still i think i need growthfactors to get the results i want

i can only say , keep up the good work and maybe we meet some day , i have this summer some vacation left , maybe for a trip to india , who knows

News?

Dr Nigam why do not update the evolution of the cases? So it becomes impossible to understand your technique. There are dozens of cases on your website still early days.

I agree, Dr Nigam really needs to keep some of these cases updated.

Dr Nigam also needs reliable professional photography for his cases too.

One,
    Spoke to this patient yesterday,except 15% shedding he is observing good growth all over the implanted area.
    Regarding his photos ,will post when he comes to see me at mumbai clinic, in mid may 2013.
    In the meantime he has posted few pics which i have uploaded at HS,
    and in one week he has promised to send me some more pics...but when the patient pics are not of same angle,lighting....i prefer to take pics at my clinic and then post on the forums.
    Kindly have a look at nw7 to nw2 thread tonight ,the patient have sent me his pics ..which are encouraging

QUOTE=One;119386]News?

Dr Nigam why do not update the evolution of the cases? So it becomes impossible to understand your technique. There are dozens of cases on your website still early days.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by drnigams View Post

Dear Critics.
    Hi. How is the weather on your planet?

Presenting a case of 5000 grafts doubling to 10000 grafts in 3 days on a male hair transplant doctor himself from delhi, 27years ,NW5/6 WITH THE AIM TO CONVERT TO NW1/2.

- aFTER THE EXTRACTION OF THE [5000] GRAFTS FROM THE DONOR SCALP,
    - INVITRO BISECTION WAS DONE UNDERV MAGNIFICATION.aLL THE DONOR BISECTED GRAFTS WERE IMPLANTED AT THE RECIPIENT AND NONE AT THE DONOR
    So, you extracted (via normal FUE?) 5000 grafts/FU's from the patient's donor scalp, then you bisected these 5000 extracted grafts outside the body under magnification to get 10,000 bisected grafts for implantation into the recipient area.

Does it mean, and if I count correctly, that after 3 days this patient ended finally up with (all in all) 15,000 (!) holes and/or slits in his head?

How did you get the 5,000 FUE grafts from this patient's donor area??
    I mean, in all your posted photos, including the after implantation photos - it seems you didn't shave the whole head. Actually, I can't even see the back of the patients head (donor area) shaved in the pics. I mean, for 5000 (!) FUE extractions, you need either a very large area to get 5000 grafts or you must extract the grafts very close to each other - OR you simply performed a "golden standard" procedure; namely, a normal STRIP/FUT procedure in the donor area. But in your graft-photos, I can't see typical FUT grafts. The grafts rather look like typical FUE grafts.

So HOW did you get the 5,000 grafts from this patient's donor area, without shaving the whole donor area??

Also added to each bisected graft wasprogenitor stemcells,dp cells isolated from the chest hair.Also added were EXTRACELLULAR MATRIX,prp,and 6 growth factors to boost the survival of the grafts.
    Progenitor stem cells?
    You say you got (of course within just 3 days) sufficient DP cells from the patient's chest hair. But HOW and FROM WHERE did you get "Progenitor stem cells"?

Have you EVER tested what such a mix of the following components

- DP cells
    - pregenitor stem cells
    - Extracellular matrix
    - PRP platelet rich plasma
    - 6 different growth factors

... can cause in the body?
    And how do you know that the combination of all these things have to ability "to boost the survival of the grafts"??

Attachment 20065
    Invitro bisection of grats just above the dermal papilla.AS YOU CAN SEE ALL THE FOLLICLES OF FOLLICULAR UNIT ARE BISECTED AND IMPLANTED.

Attachment 20064

Attachment 20063
    BISECTED GRAFTS IN VITRO.
    Sorry, but NONE of these photos show a bisection of grafts "just above the dermal papilla".
    For example, this photo ...

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/attachm...chmentid=20065

... shows bisected grafts, whereas the distal parts show multiple hairs, but not the proximal parts below them - and NONE of the bisected grafts shows a bisection "just above the dermal papilla". That indicates, that you still have no clue where the DP is located in a hair follicle.

AS YOU CAN SEE ALL THE FOLLICLES OF FOLLICULAR UNIT ARE BISECTED AND IMPLANTED.
    Sorry, but that is something I can't see in any of your photos.

Dr Nigam, it took three days? Can you describe in a little more detail what u did in the first, second and third day of your procedure?

And why no pre and post op pics of the donor whether head and/or body?

Also will there be white dot scarring at the donor visible if the patient cuts his hair very short?