+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default InVitro5000G HAIR DOUBLING to 10000G@DRNIGAMS

Dear Friend's / Critics.Presenting a case of 5000 grafts doubling to 10000 grafts in 3 days on a male hair transplant doctor himself from delhi, 27years ,NW5/6 WITH THE AIM TO CONVERT TO NW1/2.aFTER THE EXTRACTION OF THE GRAFTS FROM THE DONOR SCALP,INVITRO BISECTION WAS DONE UNDERV MAGNIFICATION.aLL THE DONOR BISECTED GRAFTS WERE IMPLANTED AT THE RECIPIENT AND NONE AT THE DONOR AS PER PATIENTS INSTRUCTIONS AS HE WILL BE GETTING MARRIED EARLY NEXT YEAR.Also added to each bisected graft wasprogenitor stemcells,dp cells isolated from the chest hair.Also added were EXTRACELLULAR MATRIX,prp,and 6 growth factors to boost the survival of the grafts.This is as per my knowledge world's 1st documentation of invitro hair doubling with boosters.
    I personally believe this is much better technique than my own donor doubling in vivo which was done for neversay never as he did not want an fue extraction of grafts.Since this is not the blind technique.Will keeep you all updated with followup pics.
    Regards dr.nigam

Click image for larger version

Name:	02.jpg

Size:	43.7 KB
ID:	20044
    Day 0, Day 11 & Day 12 front view of the recipient where all the 10000 bisected grafts were implanted.

Name:	03.jpg

Size:	49.6 KB
ID:	20045
    Day 0 & Day 11 side view were 2500 grafts were doubled to 5000 grafts and all implanted at the recipient. On day 12 further 2500 grafts were doubled to 5000 grafts & implanted at the recipient. Day 12 same angle pic not available.

Name:	04.jpg

Size:	96.2 KB
ID:	20046
    Day 0, Day 11 & Day 12 vertex with bisected grafts.

Name:	05_2.jpg

Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	20054
    Day 0 & Day 11 side view were 2500 grafts were doubled to 5000 grafts and all implanted at the recipient. On day 12 further 2500 grafts were doubled to 5000 grafts &implanted at the recipient. Day 12 same angle pic not available.

Name:	05.jpg

Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	20047
    Extracted grafts with .5mm inner diametre hollow needle.Kept in special preservation medium(this is a reference pic of nsn case.

Name:	06.jpg

Size:	28.7 KB
ID:	20049
    Invitro bisection of grats just above the dermal papilla.AS YOU CAN SEE ALL THE FOLLICLES OF FOLLICULAR UNIT ARE BISECTED AND IMPLANTED.

Name:	_MG_8830.jpg

Size:	30.0 KB
ID:	20048

Name:	07.jpg

Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	20050
    BISECTED GRAFTS IN VITRO.

Name:	_MG_8283.jpg

Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	20051
    50X MAGNIFICATION MICROSCOPE WITH ANDROID WITH HAIR SOFTWARE USED FOR STUDY OF BISECTED GRAFTS.

Name:	_MG_8289.jpg

Size:	92.6 KB
ID:	20052
    aLL THE IMPLANTED GRAFTS WERE INJECTERD WITH PROGENITOR STEMCELLS,DP CELLS FROM CHEST FOLLICLES.aLSO ADDED WERE 6 GROWTH FACTORS ,PRP AND EXTRACELLULAR MATRIX AS BOOSTER TO THE GRAFTS FOR BETTER SURVIVAL.

Name:	_MG_8328.jpg

Size:	84.8 KB
ID:	20053

I guess, if your claims are right, if you are that confident, you should be the one who will cure baldness in the next three years... at a democratic price.

Quote Originally Posted by drnigams View Post

Attachment 20049
    Invitro bisection of grats just above the dermal papilla.AS YOU CAN SEE ALL THE FOLLICLES OF FOLLICULAR UNIT ARE BISECTED AND IMPLANTED.

BISECTED GRAFTS IN VITRO.
    So the 2nd pic shows in detail such a hair follicle which you bisected "just above the dermal papilla".
    Do you actually know where, exactly, you can find the "dermal papilla" within a hair follicle? No?

Or are you just confused with so far for you completely unknown terms like "hair follicle bulge", or "hair follicle bulb" or "dermal papilla"?
    Where is the difference between these 3 terms? Is there any at all?

Don't worry - lack o knowledge about hair follicle anatomy has always been a big issue for many hair transplant doctors out there - in the past and until today. But this is just one reason why HT's are still called "HAIR transplantation", because many still don't know the difference between "hair" and "hair follicle" and what is what at all.

Dr. Nigam,
    can you please explain in detail what exactly a layman can (or should) see in this pic?
    After your explanations, I will try to tell you, what I can see.

I can understand you have not seen a bisection of a follicle or follicular unit.Just when you cut the lower part it expands ,hence it seems as if the bisection is done at the higher level.

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    So the 2nd pic shows in detail such a hair follicle which you bisected "just above the dermal papilla".
    Do you actually know where, exactly, you can find the "dermal papilla" within a hair follicle? No?

Or are you just confused with so far for you completely unknown terms like "hair follicle bulge", or "hair follicle bulb" or "dermal papilla"?

Don't worry - lack o knowledge about hair follicle anatomy has always been a big issue for many hair transplant doctors out there - in the past and until today. But this is just one reason why HT's are still called "HAIR transplantation", because many still don't know the difference between "hair" and "hair follicle" and what is what at all.

5643,Just have a look at the pic where we have shown the surgical blade cutting the FU just above the dermal papilla.Yes i know i am back at bald truth ...more bashing and less of technical discussion.I am back to baldtruth because of didi,ironman,gc,caddarick,moopookoo and others.I know few of you are a part of package when you enter bald truth.

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post

I am back to baldtruth because of didi,ironman,gc,caddarick,moopookoo and others.I know few of you are a part of package when you enter bald truth.
    Is this the technical discussion about bisection of hair follicles you're talking about?

I can understand you have not seen a bisection of a follicle or follicular unit.
    Are you sure?
    btw - could you ever SEE in your life a bisected follicle growing in your patients' recipient area??

Just when you cut the lower part it expands ,hence it seems as if the bisection is done at the higher level.
    Neither this photo...

...nor any other photo you posted shows a bisection of grafts "just above the dermal papilla"!
    The pic doesn't even show a bisection of the graft "just above the follicle BULB".

Dear Friend's / Critics.Presenting a case of 5000 grafts doubling to 10000 grafts in 3 days on a male hair transplant doctor himself from delhi...
    [...]
    This is as per my knowledge world's 1st documentation of invitro hair doubling with boosters.
    I personally believe this is much better technique than my own donor doubling in vivo which was done for neversay never as he did not want an fue extraction of grafts. Since this is not the blind technique.

Regards dr.nigam
    1) What exactly is your "own donor doubling in vivo"??

2) In which way did you remove the grafts from the hair transplant doctors' donor area and why is this technique (contrary to nwn's procedure) "not blind"? Normal FUE?

3) Did you use an X-ray machine for the removal part in the donor area in the hair transplant doctors' case?

According to the photos of the grafts - seems pkt. 3 is definitely NOT the case.

This should be interesting.