+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by EDB View Post
    The Three things that are intriguing regarding this stuff, obviously aside from the fact that it could regrow a great amount of hair are:

1. Just how much it could regrow. If I recall, the patients were only on it for a maximum of 21 days. Who knows exactly how much regrowth would happen if taken over longer duration. Possibly even better results?

2. The age of the men in the trial. Getting those results at that age (around 60 for the test group if i recall) is impressive, Especially when you factor in the body's general degradation as you age.

3. The frequency of application. If the hair that regrew lasted for about a year, its quite possible that after front loading this for the first month, you could taper down to once a week to maintain what you are growing. No longer having to micromanage all of the products everyday. Hell, it would be easier than remembering to pop a pill everyday.

Pretty exciting stuff gentlemen.

I like your thoughts, particularly #3. I'm fair-skinned and for the past two summers I've been injecting the peptide melanotan to tan safer and quicker. That's exactly how melanotan works. You dose every day for about a month then you do maintenance doses once a week. Stuff is incredible, makes me go from pasty white to hispanic-looking, always have the best tan of any of my friends by far and I rarely have to go outside. If I ever have to go completely bald I'll definitely keep an incredible tan to offset the contrast... Anyways, seems like this peptide could work similarly. We'll know in about 6 months at the latest...

Why did no one use it for more than 21 days?

I don't want to be a downer and obviously I really hope this stuff works and safely, but in regards to the ages of the trial members...

It's a possibility that this stuff can regrow hair but isn't strong enough to overcome DHT. Don't the levels of DHT significantly drop off as we get older? so these 60 year old men maybe only experienced regrowth because there was nothing stopping it, whereas young men still have plenty of DHT. That would mean you'd still need a DHT inhibitor, so it could still give young guys great results with fin.

Exciting news though!

Quote Originally Posted by mmmcoffee View Post
    I don't want to be a downer and obviously I really hope this stuff works and safely, but in regards to the ages of the trial members...

It's a possibility that this stuff can regrow hair but isn't strong enough to overcome DHT. Don't the levels of DHT significantly drop off as we get older? so these 60 year old men maybe only experienced regrowth because there was nothing stopping it, whereas young men still have plenty of DHT. That would mean you'd still need a DHT inhibitor, so it could still give young guys great results with fin.

Exciting news though!
    Growth factors can overcome DHT and render it useless, ie; Histogen. But saying DHT isnt present in older men would mean men dont continue to go bald... they do. I think 80% of men experience some kind of hair loss by age 50-60.

BNP-32 could be growth stimulant that trumps DHT.

However, I'm still going to remain on RU and CB.

hellouser keep us updated please

Quote Originally Posted by TO YOUNG TO RETIRE View Post
    hellouser keep us updated please
    You can bet on it that I will

I'm really anxious to see the turn out of BNP, I really hope we can get the same, similar or BETTER results than the ones found in the study.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBlonde View Post
    Kane is already selling it. Right now its on a discount form $250 down to $130.

As for making a vehicle to apply it to the scalp, I don't know.
    Do you think Kane is a legit seller?

Quote Originally Posted by mm05035 View Post
    Do you think Kane is a legit seller?
    Personally I can't say as I have never bought anything from him but if you look at the RU thread a lot of guys buy from him so you'll get some answers there. I think he has a good reputation with them but you'll need to ask to confirm.

ok. Thank you very much for your help.
    i cannot find where to buy lubrajel though. Any idea?
    Moreover,i would like to ask for instructions on how to prepare the solution to be applied. Any idea?
    I believe that a list of instructions would be very helpful.
    Thanks in advance!

you'd be better off going to another forum where they're actually involved in the group buy. try hairlosshelp.