• 02-12-2018 06:54 AM
    Dr. Lindsey
    Repairing another low yield FUE
    Here's a short video where we review a fellow who had an FUE done elsewhere, with low yield, that we repaired with a small strip. A couple of things, first, I think the other doctor did a bit too low of a hairline...that may be an issue as this guy ages, BUT, that's the hairline we had to work with. Second, Wendy and I discuss possible etiologies of low yield in FUE...some of the same issues apply to strip cases as well, except for root avulsive injury which is unique to FUE. I have 15 or so videos going into this in varying details and even one or 2 where I show how this happens with small house plants, on our youtube and vimeo pages. Thirdly, even at 8 months out from repair..when this fellow sent in his picture, he looks great. Hopefully we'll see him at a year or so and get an interview. He already mentioned he's worrying about his crown...and mid scalp.

The video is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZtktZuetZU

Dr. Lindsey
  • 02-12-2018 03:00 PM
    Amazing work Dr Lindsey. Can you imagine, after what I have been through with two other known doctors, my hairline and procedure looks worse then the state of this patient in your video. Seeing a video like this makes a patient feel hopeful. The situation i am in has made me suffer quite a bit. I shouldn’t have had to suffer this much but if proper surgical protocols were followed then maybe I would not be in the situation i am in.

You did a fantastic job and SUCCESSFULLY repair this patient.

I really need to be repaired properly and I am very upset at my situation. Only then, I can probably live in peace.

Keep up the great work! You delivered and made sure this patient can move forward with peace.
  • 02-28-2018 09:46 AM
    Dr. Lindsey
    Thanks Sean

Dr. L
  • 03-20-2018 04:20 AM
    FUT vs FUE is one of the bone of contention issues for doctors treating baldness and hair loss. Well, definitely we won’t expatiate on all the issues but we would certainly look at Hair fall as an ailment.

There are plenty of treatments available for hair transplant. People get confused with treatments more than the actual ailment. So to avoid any further confusion we come forward with a sneak peek into the highly debated topic –

From chronically afflicted diseases to hormonal changes which in turn lead to complex diseases and ailments has affected men and women as a whole. Rapid aging, obesity and early balding is one of the most rampant effects which is seen amongst men and women.

fut and fue procedure

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Dr. Scott Boden - 2810 Follicles
Today 10:02 AM
Last Post By Scott Boden, MD
Today 10:02 AM
5 year followup on Asian hair repair Dr. Lindsey
12-11-2017 07:45 AM
Last Post By mynameisrich
Today 08:23 AM