• 12-11-2017 07:45 AM
    Dr. Lindsey
    5 year followup on Asian hair repair Dr. Lindsey
    So here's a short video where Wendy and I discuss repairing this asian fellow's hair transplant. We excised one of his strip scars from elsewhere and did a small strip, then we did a small MFUE 3 years ago. His hairline is unremarkable now and we show our scars versus his remaining strip from elsewhere. As is common, he's gotten a new girlfriend and wants a little more hair...

I had to edit out part of the video as he and Wendy got a bit boisterous about his social life but I expect we'll do a final crown case and update his profile down the road.

In the discussion, I do go into the thinking behind most guys having 2 good sized cases...and depending on their hair loss and donor hair characteristics...sometimes we must plan to expect a small bald crown simply because donor hair density won't allow for finishing it off while remaining "normal looking" in the back.

Take a look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2WkU4A_0kI

Dr. Lindsey McLean VA
  • 03-22-2018 08:23 AM
    mynameisrich
    Nice work. How many grafts was this?
  • 07-16-2018 05:33 AM
    profilecain
    Can you tell about the number of grafts and their cost?
  • 07-31-2018 10:50 PM
    Sean
    Impressive repair doctor. Thank you for being the very few that take on challenges like this. He must be very happy he got his life back. Well done!
  • 09-18-2018 08:02 AM
    Dr. Lindsey
    All of our prices are right on our website so nobody gets surprised. Just guessing I'd say we've done 3000 grafts over the years and cut some scars out. I think he went with Wendy and me to see a pink floyd cover band a few years back. I know he is friends with several REAL musicians...I keep trying to barter him into getting them to teach me some licks for some extra hair...but no luck yet.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

PHOTOS - 31 y/o HT CANDIDATE; SEEKING FEEDBACK
10-14-2018 01:22 PM
by Neuro89
Last Post By Neuro89
Today 07:36 AM
Who is best Hair transpiration Doctor in Turkey
Today 03:32 AM
Last Post By Mikheily