Printable View

• 07-26-2017 11:36 PM
    Bkrng
    Reasonable eating habits have a great influence on you
  • 08-03-2017 03:22 PM
    Love Monat
    1 Attachment(s)
    Get informed first
    I think you should go see a doctor first and get a bunch of bloodwork done first to rule out any medical issues due to hair loss. Then decide your avenue of treatment.

Provillus does contain 5% or 2% formula of Minoxidil for men and women. Although it is topical (on the skin), there are warnings regarding side effects due to prolonged use like that if you took the pills. Minoxidil is an antihypertensive vasodilator medication which can cause dry cough, sharp or stabbing chest pain; chest pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling; trouble breathing (especially while lying down);swelling in your legs, ankles, or feet;rapid weight gain of 5 pounds or more,etc ...these I just pulled off their webpage.

For 3 years, my husband was on another vasodilator drug (propecia) which is said that a side effect is hair regrowth. It was very expensive, he kept getting balder and he started to have dizzy fainting spells. Our of desperation, we jumped on this product on Facebook...and 2.5 months later of shampooing with naturally based vegan products, his hair grew back. So I joined the company for the discount but ended up selling it because I had a lot of people wanting the same results.
  • 08-24-2017 10:40 AM
    cybersam
    Along with all the suggestions mentioned, do not forget to drink good amount of water everyday, the ultimate elixir.
  • 10-04-2017 10:10 PM
    SaraCampbell
    You need to find out the root cause of your hair loss first. If you are sure, stress is the reason you will get benefit from good nutrition and stress reduction.

Glass Company
  • 01-26-2018 01:15 AM
    Rahul123
    Instead of using provillus, you need to focus on lowering your stress level. Do some meditation or yoga on daily basis and see the results of your hair growth.
  • 04-09-2018 11:59 PM
    Rajiv Kumar
    I read literally 100ís of hair loss remedy reviews and eventually settled on Provillus after a friend of mine also mentioned how good it was. Iím only 5 weeks in to using it and iím already noticing some hair growth again. Amazing product and so happy i picked it. Iím 29 and started losing hair at 24. Provillus helped, but I donít think it is as effective as doing something like a hair transplant.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Hair Transplant in NJ
06-22-2018 08:10 PM
Last Post By mrclean
Today 09:09 AM
Is this a sign of hair thinning/balding?
Today 06:54 AM
by chizenk
Last Post By chizenk
Today 06:54 AM
my first hair system
Yesterday 04:07 PM
Last Post By grincher
Today 12:09 AM
Dr Tayfun Oguzoglu or Dr Emrah Cinik?
05-23-2018 08:39 PM
Last Post By superflash
Yesterday 08:42 PM