Printable View

• 07-27-2017 12:36 AM
    Bkrng
    Reasonable eating habits have a great influence on you
  • 08-03-2017 04:22 PM
    Love Monat
    1 Attachment(s)
    Get informed first
    I think you should go see a doctor first and get a bunch of bloodwork done first to rule out any medical issues due to hair loss. Then decide your avenue of treatment.

Provillus does contain 5% or 2% formula of Minoxidil for men and women. Although it is topical (on the skin), there are warnings regarding side effects due to prolonged use like that if you took the pills. Minoxidil is an antihypertensive vasodilator medication which can cause dry cough, sharp or stabbing chest pain; chest pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling; trouble breathing (especially while lying down);swelling in your legs, ankles, or feet;rapid weight gain of 5 pounds or more,etc ...these I just pulled off their webpage.

For 3 years, my husband was on another vasodilator drug (propecia) which is said that a side effect is hair regrowth. It was very expensive, he kept getting balder and he started to have dizzy fainting spells. Our of desperation, we jumped on this product on Facebook...and 2.5 months later of shampooing with naturally based vegan products, his hair grew back. So I joined the company for the discount but ended up selling it because I had a lot of people wanting the same results.
  • 08-24-2017 11:40 AM
    cybersam
    Along with all the suggestions mentioned, do not forget to drink good amount of water everyday, the ultimate elixir.
  • 10-04-2017 11:10 PM
    SaraCampbell
    You need to find out the root cause of your hair loss first. If you are sure, stress is the reason you will get benefit from good nutrition and stress reduction.

Glass Company

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Being healthy is more important than having hair!
Today 01:26 PM
Last Post By FlightTL
Today 01:26 PM
Your opinion please! :) :) Is it balding?receding??
01-14-2018 09:18 AM
Last Post By angelos13
Today 12:52 PM
18 years old and balding or thinning please let me know
01-14-2018 10:22 AM
by adzelg
Last Post By BaldBearded
Today 07:33 AM
Dr Rahal - 2005 Grafts - FUE
Today 06:05 AM
by mattj
Last Post By mattj