• 02-28-2012 11:05 AM
    Jairus
    Best online site to buy Propecia ( Fin )?
    Hi

Not sure if this is allowed, but thought I would chance it anyway.

I have been quoted a very expensive price for the above from a well known outfit in the UK, and was wondering if there was a cheaper way to purchase it?

Thanks a lot

J
  • 02-28-2012 11:12 AM
    http://www.4rx.com
    http://www.unitedpharmacies.com

^ those two are definitely legit. I can't vouch for any others
  • 02-28-2012 11:54 AM
    Jairus
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    http://www.4rx.com
    http://www.unitedpharmacies.com

^ those two are definitely legit. I can't vouch for any others

Thanks for that 2020!
  • 02-29-2012 04:17 PM
    TheNitwon
    Do they not prescribe generic Proscar in the UK? I think the best way to get it is through your local pharmacy. That way you can get it at your convenience without having to wait for it to ship, there's no shipping charge and you know that what you're getting is legit. I wouldn't even order Tylenol from an online pharmacy.
  • 02-29-2012 04:21 PM
    TheNitwon
    Also, I dunno how much it is in the UK, but here in the U.S. you can get generic finasteride 5mg for $9 (about £5.6). That's for a 4 month supply when you cut the pills. I'd talk to your GP about it.
  • 03-01-2012 11:45 AM
    Jairus
    Quote:

Originally Posted by TheNitwon View Post
    Do they not prescribe generic Proscar in the UK? I think the best way to get it is through your local pharmacy. That way you can get it at your convenience without having to wait for it to ship, there's no shipping charge and you know that what you're getting is legit. I wouldn't even order Tylenol from an online pharmacy.

Yep I agree, but Im Irish so there would be shipping involved anyway.
    I will look into the proscar situation in Ireland. I was living in London so I always got my topicals local.

Thanks for reply.
  • 03-01-2012 12:13 PM
    67mph
    1 Attachment(s)
    Attachment 13929Just got my first batch in today from UKFinasteride, i have usually bought from Pharmadoctor.co.uk and been happy with the service, only recently have i decided to go to another source and anxious about swopping over, though i'm gonna get on with it and take the pills.
  • 03-01-2012 12:58 PM
    Jairus
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 57mph View Post
    Attachment 13929Just got my first batch in today from UKFinasteride, i have usually bought from Pharmadoctor.co.uk and been happy with the service, only recently have i decided to go to another source and anxious about swopping over, though i'm gonna get on with it and take the pills.

Do you need a prescription for buying Fin from pharmadoctor and ukfin?
    Sorry if its a dumb question but I have never purchased medicine online before.

Thanks a lot
  • 03-02-2012 06:51 PM
    Spex
    If you purchase via www.ukfinasteride.info Dr Singh is a registered GP in the UK and will perscribe it for you. There is a questionaire you need fill in online and you can also speak to him.

Its the most reliable UK source in my opinion and the level of service is excellent. I get my 1mg finpecia from Dr Singh through his site.

Best
    SPEX
  • 03-05-2012 03:47 AM
    chrisdav
    Jairus.

I would strongly suggest you look at uk.finasteride.

Countless forum members from this one and other major ones order their finasteride from there.

I have used their services for a long while and the service is great, price is affordable and completely legitimate.

Spex, who is a hair loss veteran and consultant for Dr Feller and Dr Lindsey, uses them personally and has the link attached to his website.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

1800 graft repair case results by Dr. Lindsey
Yesterday 08:38 AM
Last Post By Dr. Lindsey
Yesterday 08:38 AM
Navigating the German Job Market as a Kenyan Citizen
11-04-2023 06:31 AM
Last Post By Keegan212
Yesterday 03:51 AM