Something new?

Printable View

• 06-30-2013 06:42 PM
    clandestine
    Dr. Craig Ziering signed on.
  • 06-30-2013 07:02 PM
    Pentarou
    Has Ziering moved onto this now that Histogen is dormant?
  • 06-30-2013 07:06 PM
    FearTheLoss
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentarou View Post
    Has Ziering moved onto this now that Histogen is dormant?

and you're done.
  • 06-30-2013 10:06 PM
    rdawg
    histogen isnt dormant, and yes ziering was mentioned with this stuff a couple months ago.
  • 07-02-2013 03:34 PM
    yeahyeahyeah
    bump
  • 07-02-2013 03:37 PM
    Breaking Bald
    Quote:

Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    bump

What's there to bump? Dr Yates gave us his verdict, we just have to wait to see if it is legit and it won't be available for a number of years anyhow.
  • 07-02-2013 03:43 PM
    yeahyeahyeah
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Breaking Bald View Post
    What's there to bump? Dr Yates gave us his verdict, we just have to wait to see if it is legit and it win't be available be coming for a number of years anyhow.

For people who have not seen this thread.
  • 07-21-2013 08:02 PM
    Banana Republic
    The list of clinician testimonials on the Biologix website features Alan Bauman, who was one of the first people I learned about when I first started looking to solutions for hair loss a few years ago. Perhaps he's another opportunistic, business-minded hair transplant surgeon, eager to be associated with a much-hyped hair restoration company even before its claims have been scientifically proven, but I've seen veteran members of other hair loss forums affirm his integrity. For the veteran members of this forum, does his endorsement lend Biologix any credibility?

Also, I've read some critical comments about Biologix being helpful only to "thinners," not those who are "slick bald" -- the idea being that a proper cure would be the ability to grow hair on formerly completely hairless parts of the scalp, and that anything less isn't quite the cure everyone's been waiting for. However, for those of us who suffer from thinning hair, wouldn't a treatment that effectively reversed thinning be a de facto cure?
  • 07-24-2013 10:05 PM
    rbrown
    According to this article,Biologix finances are all messed up. Even if they had a product that works, it will not be in the market until 2021.But the inventor of the formula(Dr.Guillermo Duran) has the right to use it in his private practice in Baranquilla Colombia.

http://seekingalpha.com/article/1521...th-261-million
  • 07-25-2013 01:37 AM
    garethbale
    Quote:

Originally Posted by rbrown View Post
    According to this article,Biologix finances are all messed up. Even if they had a product that works, it will not be in the market until 2021.But the inventor of the formula(Dr.Guillermo Duran) has the right to use it in his private practice in Baranquilla Colombia.

http://seekingalpha.com/article/1521...th-261-million

Wow. Their cash flow situation looks absolutely dire! Their current assets have fallen by about 66% from y/e 2011 to 2012 and their current liabilities have gone from $1.4 million to nearly $15 million in the same period. I'm not sure how they expect to fund their operations until their product comes to market.

Yet when I read their website they claim to already have ready a number of licensed clinicians who will streamline the product. As well as a number of board committees whose job it should be to monitor aspects such as cash flow. It doesn't matter how profitable or successful they might become, if they cannot meet their current and long term liabilities they are screwed.

Also 2021 for market release, that's ages away. Was hoping for a release sooner than that. If it proves successful I will go abroad for treatment.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth