Hair Club? yay or nay

Printable View

• 11-03-2016 05:19 PM
    juswannaknow
    Hair Club? yay or nay
    Has anyone done Hair Club before? If so, how was it? Any other considerations? Should I do surgery? I have so many questions about possible solutions for this
  • 03-07-2017 01:23 PM
    travisn
    Bump - I am wondering about this too...are they good at giving suggestions, or biased towards one product/procedure over another? Any input would be great, thanks!
  • 03-07-2017 01:25 PM
    JeanlucBergman
    Quote:

Originally Posted by travisn View Post
    Bump - I am wondering about this too...are they good at giving suggestions, or biased towards one product/procedure over another? Any input would be great, thanks!

No for $%#@ sake. See a real hair transplant doctor, one from the IAHRS. Avoid Hair Club and Bosely at all costs. They are snakes, more expensive than a real doctor and their service is half as good.
  • 03-08-2017 05:21 PM
    pkipling
    I recently got cable again and just saw one of these late night commercials last night. It had been years since I'd seen one of these and I hate how persuasive they are. Knowing what I know of the legitimate side of the HT industry, all I could think when watching this commercial was what BS it all was and how they're preying on men's insecurities and fears and giving them false hopes and promises and then most likely crushing their dreams at the end of it all.

So to answer your question, no. Stick with trusted, reputable forums like this one and others and focus on finding qualified, vetted, world class surgeons who will treat you like a human being/patient and address your concerns accordingly.

• 03-08-2017 05:29 PM
    JeanlucBergman
    Quote:

Originally Posted by pkipling View Post
    I recently got cable again and just saw one of these late night commercials last night. It had been years since I'd seen one of these and I hate how persuasive they are. Knowing what I know of the legitimate side of the HT industry, all I could think when watching this commercial was what BS it all was and how they're preying on men's insecurities and fears and giving them false hopes and promises and then most likely crushing their dreams at the end of it all.

So to answer your question, no. Stick with trusted, reputable forums like this one and others and focus on finding qualified, vetted, world class surgeons who will treat you like a human being/patient and address your concerns accordingly.

Well said. It's genuinely sad and horrific the way they treat people who are often already in a bad situation mentally.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

1800 graft repair case results by Dr. Lindsey
Yesterday 08:38 AM
Last Post By Dr. Lindsey
Yesterday 08:38 AM
Navigating the German Job Market as a Kenyan Citizen
11-04-2023 06:31 AM
Last Post By Keegan212
Yesterday 03:51 AM