Replicel

Printable View

• 05-13-2012 07:49 PM
    Horseshoe
    Quote:

Originally Posted by goldbondmafia View Post
    hey guys, i was trying to make a thread but i cant for some reason it wont let me. I was gonna ask:

1. Will replicel release photos from their most recent results?

2. Will they give us another update 6 months from their most recent results to see how their patients are doing after a year?

Thanks!

If the results after one year are cosmetically significant and improves beyond what was reported at the six month mark they will release the photos. Lets keep our fingers crossed.
  • 05-13-2012 10:50 PM
    sickly_burnt_tree_forest
    I bet when they first tested on mice they had a few hairs sprout up and it took refinement, so why shouldnt humans be the same? i think aslong as it works to some degree there is alot of room for improvement in the near future. I just hope they get to keep on going and who ever brings a acceptable cure to this disease is going to be rich as they want to be.
  • 05-14-2012 01:10 PM
    67mph
    This thread had masses of posts each day in the run-up to the 6month trail reaults, now there isn't much happening, where's everyone gone?!

Shall i start a 12month results countdown?

5 months and 12 days approx. to go...?
  • 05-14-2012 02:27 PM
    gmonasco
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 67mph View Post
    This thread had masses of posts each day in the run-up to the 6month trail reaults, now there isn't much happening, where's everyone gone?!

They've gone to the Histogen thread. http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/images/icons/icon12.gif

Quote:

Given the six-month results, I don't think many people here have much anticipation for the twelve-month results.
  • 05-14-2012 02:34 PM
    NeedHairASAP
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 67mph View Post

5 months and 12 days approx. to go...?

somebody should put a highlight reel together of all the funny speculation...

"if they do more than 50% increase its all over!"

"Do you think they'll be able to give me a hairline lower than my adolescent one?!"

"should I invest everything I have in replicel?"

I"m sure there are more
  • 05-14-2012 02:35 PM
    67mph
    You know i thought that's what was happening.

We're just all busy chasing tails!
  • 05-16-2012 08:49 PM
    sickly_burnt_tree_forest
    chasing tails is fine, anything to give hope and take up the time... having hairloss at a young age is worse than cancer...you dont get the concideration of dying from others, but your soul is. these companys are all we have for hope.
  • 05-17-2012 08:42 AM
    marginex
    New Update from Replicel
    Another update, quite positive in my eyes!

http://www.replicel.com/further-anal...linical-trial/

Brett
  • 05-17-2012 08:49 AM
    NotBelievingIt
    I'd be curious how quickly a *brand new* follicile takes to make a hair. Its first growth cycle probably doesn't succeed its second is probably not complete either.

Think healthy-ly fed babies. Some grow hair like mad in the womb, some have wisps for many months if not longer. But what about the same thing in an adult?

Given proper nutrition, and not boosters, that is.
  • 05-17-2012 08:53 AM
    Davey Jones
    Quote:

Originally Posted by NotBelievingIt View Post
    I'd be curious how quickly a *brand new* follicile takes to make a hair. Its first growth cycle probably doesn't succeed its second is probably not complete either.

Think healthy-ly fed babies. Some grow hair like mad in the womb, some have wisps for many months. But what about the same thing in an adult?

Given proper nutrition, and not boosters, that is.

Yeah, I love how some people were so willing to say "see, I told you Replicel would fail" at six months. Most treatments take much longer, and this is a fairly distinct (from current treatments) method.

Jeez, people, Replicel may or may not be a flop, but at least give it as long as you'd give fin.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

1800 graft repair case results by Dr. Lindsey
Yesterday 08:38 AM
Last Post By Dr. Lindsey
Yesterday 08:38 AM
Navigating the German Job Market as a Kenyan Citizen
11-04-2023 06:31 AM
Last Post By Keegan212
Yesterday 03:51 AM