• 04-29-2013 03:57 AM
    Bonaparts
    2 Attachment(s)
    Did I pull out my grafts? Please HELP
    I am really disappointed in what's going on, I received 2300 grafts on monday, today is the 8th day and I have these hairless cracks appearing, I am not sure what is going on, I wash my head with baby shampoo like doctor advised me to, no shower, light massage with fingertips and every time I wash my head i can see hair with black bulbs and skin around in the sink

I am really concerned because I had large area on the donor site and if I will need more grafts I don't know if I will be able to have them, should I contact my doctor? Did I pull my grafts out? Those hairless lines are becoming wider with every day

First photo is day 5 and second photo is day 8 now in the morning. I feel desperate that I pulled my grafts out
  • 04-29-2013 06:42 AM
    Bonaparts
    Did I pull out my grafts? Help
    Seriously, guys, any ideas? Every opinion is welcomed
    If I lost the graft/hair what are the chances hair will grow back?
  • 04-29-2013 07:15 AM
    El Nino
    Relax mate, you haven't lost any grafts.

You are experiencing what is known as "valleys" forming in the recipient area. I had them too after both my HTs.

P.S. You might be better off posting any more queries in the HT section to get a response.
  • 04-29-2013 07:45 AM
    Bonaparts
    Quote:

Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Relax mate, you haven't lost any grafts.

You are experiencing what is known as "valleys" forming in the recipient area. I had them too after both my HTs.

P.S. You might be better off posting any more queries in the HT section to get a response.

When do those valleys close down? I hope they will
  • 04-29-2013 07:56 AM
    El Nino
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonaparts View Post
    When do those valleys close down? I hope they will

They will get bigger over the next few days as the grafts shed.

The grafts are secure at 8 days post op so try not to worry and scrutinise too much. But still be careful not to hit your head on anything hard.

The worst part about a HT is the waiting, the surgery is done in a day or two. But you now have months and months of waiting so it's best to try and forget about it. However, I know this is a lot easier said than done.
  • 04-29-2013 10:25 AM
    Bonaparts
    Quote:

They will get bigger over the next few days as the grafts shed.

The grafts are secure at 8 days post op so try not to worry and scrutinise too much. But still be careful not to hit your head on anything hard.

The worst part about a HT is the waiting, the surgery is done in a day or two. But you now have months and months of waiting so it's best to try and forget about it. However, I know this is a lot easier said than done.

That is annoying, hopefully in the end it will be all worth it and I do hope that skin will go back together Thanks for your reply, all I can think of is hair at the moment
  • 04-29-2013 03:00 PM
    El Nino
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonaparts View Post
    That is annoying, hopefully in the end it will be all worth it and I do hope that skin will go back together Thanks for your reply, all I can think of is hair at the moment

No worries, I know exactly what it is like as I've gone through it twice. The first 3 months are the worst.

Did you go to Rahal?
  • 04-29-2013 08:37 PM
    Bonaparts
    Quote:

No worries, I know exactly what it is like as I've gone through it twice. The first 3 months are the worst.

Did you go to Rahal?

I went to hair transplant clinic Talizi in Georgia
    It was very nice there

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth