jdlondon
    Quote:

Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    anybody used topical finasteride 0.1

Did you use it?
    Did it work?
  • 06-02-2020 06:15 PM
    Youreand1995
    I have not used it yet but people say it helps in hair growing.
  • 07-29-2020 03:21 AM
    stefkampen
    For me it works wonders. Have used RU in the past, it works also great. But back then I had severe diffuse hair loss. RU stabalized that, but i do feel it lowered my libido too much. Used nothing for hair loss for over half a year and the hair loss was really annoying me and pulled to trigger to use the topical formulation (since i was always too scared to take the oral versiob) Now i switched to topical finasteride 0.25% and i have only a slightly lower libido. I used it every day, but now is use it 2 times a week to maintain my hair, since i do not have a very agressive form of alopecia.
  • 08-08-2020 09:21 AM
    jdlondon
    Quote:

Originally Posted by stefkampen View Post
    For me it works wonders. Have used RU in the past, it works also great. But back then I had severe diffuse hair loss. RU stabalized that, but i do feel it lowered my libido too much. Used nothing for hair loss for over half a year and the hair loss was really annoying me and pulled to trigger to use the topical formulation (since i was always too scared to take the oral versiob) Now i switched to topical finasteride 0.25% and i have only a slightly lower libido. I used it every day, but now is use it 2 times a week to maintain my hair, since i do not have a very agressive form of alopecia.

Is the topical finasteride 0.25% in an ethanol base? I've been on it for 3 months but not sure if it works. Did your doctor say it worked as well as the oral?

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth