My new website is up!

Printable View

• 05-01-2009 05:22 PM
    Jotronic
    My new website is up!
    Well, it has been seven years since it all started. At first, it was a free Yahoo Pages website made through a drag and drop interface. I made it so my parents back east could see that I was finally getting fixed up after my first two botched procedures with Dr. Norris in Knoxville. Little did I know that Futzyhead (old poster) and I were about to start the proverbial snowball.

Version 2.0 was a rather sloppy remix but it was a much better format overall but after a few years of neglect and no more updates it sat in cyberspace with broken links and sparse documentation of my 3rd procedure and results.

Version 3.0 is now up and running as a proper blog in the truest sense. And, I found the procedure photos from my 3rd surgery and a butt load of progress shots that I never posted. Visitors can now comment and even submit questions for online response. It should be easier to navigate and I hope you guys like it.

www.hairtransplantmentor.com
  • 05-02-2009 01:37 PM
    PayDay
    Looks good Jotronic!
  • 05-02-2009 04:20 PM
    TeeJay73
    Jotronic,

New website rocks, dude! Well done. Love the catchline: "New Look. Same Great Hair". Your story is one of the best around, and truly inspiring to hair loss sufferers. To have experienced what you did, and then reverse/correct it into an awesome head of hair with Hasson & Wong, and then share your story so openly ... it's just a great thing, man. I'm positive it has helped countless guys out there. You da man!

TeeJay
  • 05-02-2009 07:30 PM
    SpencerKobren
    Hey Joe,

Congratulations on the new and improved site. It looks great! Keep doing what you do, you help more people than you probably even realize.

Best,
  • 05-05-2009 04:55 PM
    Jotronic
    Thanks guys for the kind words. It's still fun to experience the difference on a daily basis. I'm going to update my site almost daily this time since it's in an easier format to work with.
  • 05-07-2009 04:47 AM
    Spex
    Great new site Joe - it will be of great use to many , no doubt!:cool:
  • 05-11-2009 06:24 PM
    Dr. Glenn Charles
    Congratulations. Nice job Jotronic.
  • 05-12-2009 06:08 PM
    Hairdude
    Excellent!
  • 11-30-2023 07:18 AM
    dacsd
    great