• 01-31-2016 08:08 PM
    brocktherock
    The growth percentage of histogen is way better than anything we have now and once again you're forgetting that this was only 12 weeks. Any growth at 12 weeks is a massive improvement to what we have now plus the growth is maintained for at least 2 years. Who knows how good itll work with existing treatments and additional sessions. Any way you slice it this is pretty huge for us
  • 01-31-2016 09:42 PM
    allTheGoodNamesAreTaken
    That isn't the picture that showed the (apparent) impressive regrowth. It was the one with the black hair taken from above. And the blonde haired woman with the frontal recession.
  • 01-31-2016 09:48 PM
    jamesst11
    Quote:

Originally Posted by allTheGoodNamesAreTaken View Post
    That isn't the picture that showed the (apparent) impressive regrowth. It was the one with the black hair taken from above. And the blonde haired woman with the frontal recession.

exactly.. I think the conclusion we can draw is that, like every other treatment, there will be strong responders and weak ones. That is, if the picture "allthegoodnames" is a completely accurate one. That guy had outrageous regrowth. We should not only look forward to a full fledged cure, but to another weapon in our arsenal. With histogen and a good hair transplant, there could be brought hope to lots of people. I HOPE! :confused:
  • 02-02-2016 02:28 AM
    pixels
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Swooping View Post
    Yes I was talking about Histogen lol..

Yawn. I hope you're one of the poor responders.

When I fly to Japan and get my HSC (because there's nothing better) I won't be thinking about you.

I hope I'm one of the good responders. I think u will be because I'm sensitive to drugs.
  • 02-02-2016 12:28 PM
    jamesst11
    Quote:

Originally Posted by pixels View Post

When I fly to Japan and get my HSC (because there's nothing better) I won't be thinking about you.

I hope I'm one of the good responders. I think u will be because I'm sensitive to drugs.

c'mon man... don't wish negative outcomes on anyone, even if they share a different viewpoint. I hope we are all good responders and Histogen tweaks their product to work more effectively.
  • 02-02-2016 04:10 PM
    garethbale
    Quote:

Grow up ffs!
  • 02-02-2016 04:29 PM
    pixels
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jamesst11 View Post
    c'mon man... don't wish negative outcomes on anyone, even if they share a different viewpoint. I hope we are all good responders and Histogen tweaks their product to work more effectively.

Exactly. This is you being reasonable.

I'm going to give you the same amount of respect you afford Histogen. Considering they have done infinately more for all of us than you could ever hope to achieve I think I'm being pretty reasonable.

If Histogen only halts hairloss for a period of time and grows a few hairs back for some people that's as good as a cure for the next generation.

And you complain?!? For every compliant you make I'll be there to remind you that you don't deserve Histogen as a solution.
  • 02-04-2016 03:30 AM
    Swooping
    Quote:

Oh oh kiddo..

You don't really seem to know how the world works, do you?

Japan? You confuse yourself with Replicel.

Go start funding Histogen;

https://www.zacksinvest.com/histogen-inc

You are running late for the projected release of Histogen, that is if it will ever reach the market.

Wish you all the best anyway man, I got my hair covered already ;).
  • 02-04-2016 11:07 AM
    pixels
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Swooping View Post
    Oh oh kiddo..

You don't really seem to know how the world works, do you?

Japan? You confuse yourself with Replicel.

Go start funding Histogen;

https://www.zacksinvest.com/histogen-inc

You are running late for the projected release of Histogen, that is if it will ever reach the market.

Wish you all the best anyway man, I got my hair covered already ;).

You tell us what's closer and had better results than there last presentation.

Links containing solutions showing people not mice please :P
  • 02-04-2016 11:43 AM
    Gremlin142
    What is with Histogens Online Fund Raiser
    Why is histogen currently raising money through their website? Seems like they have not be able to do much through it thus far. Does this effect Mexico launch? I think they said they had a Mexican partner so maybe not...

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth