• 07-20-2013 06:22 PM
    rapid
    Daytona, thanks for the advice! I just started using the shampoo a few days ago and my scalp does feel cleaner :D Hopefully I get the same results as you!
  • 08-29-2013 01:38 AM
    rapid
    Hey guys,

So I've been rotating the T/Gel, T/Sal, Regenpure, and H&S religiously for close to 2 months now. Unfortunately, this scalp condition has not gotten better. Scalp build-up is still there and chunks of hair falling out in the shower. The one thing I didn't try was the apple-cider-vinegar remedy. Is this normally used for cooking? Do I just pick this up at my local grocery store?

Also, should I pay a visit to a dermatologist now? What are some things I can do to get this fixed.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
  • 08-29-2013 06:15 AM
    SolarPowered Man
    Quote:

Originally Posted by rapid View Post
    Hey guys,

So I've been rotating the T/Gel, T/Sal, Regenpure, and H&S religiously for close to 2 months now. Unfortunately, this scalp condition has not gotten better. Scalp build-up is still there and chunks of hair falling out in the shower. The one thing I didn't try was the apple-cider-vinegar remedy. Is this normally used for cooking? Do I just pick this up at my local grocery store?

Also, should I pay a visit to a dermatologist now? What are some things I can do to get this fixed.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

It doesn't seem like you have tired Niz (Keto). I use Geriatric 2% Keto. That worked but not completely, so I had to add a PTO shampoo as well. In this case it was Garnier Citrus Detox Shampoo. Worked like a charm. Been on in it for over 2 years. If that PTO shampoo doesn't work, there are stronger ones around.
  • 08-29-2013 10:50 PM
    rapid
    Thanks for the reply.

What is PTO again (sorry!)?

The Regenpure shampoo I'm using is my KETO shampoo. Has anyone else tried the AVC remedy?

TIA!
  • 08-30-2013 05:07 AM
    SolarPowered Man
    Quote:

Originally Posted by rapid View Post
    Thanks for the reply.

What is PTO again (sorry!)?

The Regenpure shampoo I'm using is my KETO shampoo. Has anyone else tried the AVC remedy?

TIA!

No worries. PTO shampoo is Piroctone Olamine.
    Also do not add all these shampoo's in one go. This will cause a major shed.
    Try one, rinse, then try the other.

Sounds like you might have to change the Keto to a 2%.
    OTC or Precription, depending where you live.
  • 08-21-2017 08:39 AM
    Roger
    https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...ht=#post252949 please reply me i want suggestions

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

How do project management consulting firms manage?
10-12-2023 06:15 AM
Last Post By Rodneyy
Today 04:02 PM
Sun Exposure after Hair Transplant
02-26-2009 02:36 PM
Last Post By gisecit34
Today 03:47 AM
Hair Loss - Who Do You Talk To? - The Bald Truth For May 10th, 2024
05-10-2024 01:28 PM
Last Post By JoeTillman
05-10-2024 01:28 PM
How we do hairline femininization with interview Dr. Lindsey