• 08-23-2015 12:33 PM
    Ziggyz123
    Also, in ordering the premixed solutions from anageninc, where do you store them? I keep reading that ru breaks down to quickly and that people store it in the freezer, however that was with them buying powder not that premixed.
  • 08-24-2015 04:39 AM
    Swooping
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Ziggyz123 View Post
    Hey swooping, did you see a difference in shedding using ru? I'm about to order premixed from anagenic like you :)

I had some small shedding bounds in the beginning but my hear improved after those. Now I just notice a decreased shedding.

I get the powder from anageninc and I mix it myself btw! Bit cheaper that way. Mixing is very easy to do anyway.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ziggyz123 View Post
    Also, in ordering the premixed solutions from anageninc, where do you store them? I keep reading that ru breaks down to quickly and that people store it in the freezer, however that was with them buying powder not that premixed.

I store it at room temperature away from light. I'm doing fine with 3-4 week batches in solution.
  • 08-27-2015 07:44 PM
    aceman
    what are the side effects of RU?
  • 08-28-2015 11:53 AM
    eighteen
    I thought premixed ru didnt work?
  • 08-28-2015 12:12 PM
    Soonbald
    I read two guys getting regrowth from premixed RU 5% in "KB" solution from anageninc...some say RU is more stable in KB solution than ethanol/PG.. im hoping to get results now by using 5% RU in KB solution "premixed" from anagen inc im gonna use 300mg a day which is "6ml" might go up to "7ml" even.. gonna use this for a few months and see what happens! I surely will keep u guys updated
  • 01-09-2017 12:17 PM
    herns
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Swooping View Post
    Yeah, works very well in maintaining and thickening up the hair. I also had a bit regrowth not much. My experience is that minoxidil has a very good synergy with RU and works even better.

about two years ago I was Norwood 5A, advanced. I tried Finasteride with RU for 3~6 mos and growth was very good.
    I stopped RU bec it was expensive and went on Minoxidil 5% and Fin.
    2 years after the growth was not pleasing since I first had RU.

I just bought RU yesterday to get back on again.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth