Bisanga Cole Athens.....

Printable View

• 06-07-2019 06:16 AM
    Danny1671
    Bisanga Cole Athens.....
    Hi all,

I have been seriously considering getting an fue procedure in Athens with Dr Bisanga. So far I have been in touch with the clinic patient advisor who I believe is on here as ‘Raphael84hair’ who has been brilliant and very helpful in answering my questions so far.

I would like to know if anybody has been to the clinic yet for surgery with Dr Bisanga and if so, how was your experience?

I read some posts on here from Dr Cole regarding the reasoning and motivations behind the clinic which are fantastic. But I can’t help but feel, is it too good to be true?? How is it different to say, if I booked surgery with Dr Bisanga at BHR clinic in Brussels? Will the set up be the same? Will Dr Bisanga be taking grafts, making incisions and placing grafts?

I’m reading a fair bit about both Dr Cole and Bisanga using the clinic in Athens as a training facility. (Which is great don’t get me wrong) but does this mean that my surgery will be carried out by someone else and only observed by Dr Bisanga? How experienced are the technicians?

I know the price is a lot cheaper but it’s not all about budget for me. I’d happily pay a few more grand to have exactly the same level of work carried out by Dr Bisanga as in his main clinic in Brussels. I guess that leads to the ultimate question: Would I be better off going to Brussels for any reason other than cost?

Thanks in advance all, hope I’m just being paranoid!!
  • 06-07-2019 03:46 PM
    Raphael84hair
    Hi Danny1671,

It was great chatting with you earlier. You have a fantastic outlook and attitude toward moving forward with your hair loss and you are absolutely right to do your due diligence.

I look forward to assisting you moving forward.

International Patient Advisor - Bisanga Cole Hair Transplant Clinic - Athens, Greece
    http://www.bchairtransplant.com
    bc2@bchairtransplant.com Whatsapp +34 642 37 03 83
  • 06-10-2019 10:57 AM
    Spex
    Im confident it will be superb as expect nothing else from Dr Bisanga or Dr Cole and their highly trained /experienced teams.
    I met them both over the weekend at the FUE conference in Manchester and invited me to visit. I personally think it's a safe call whichever clinic you visit for surgery with either Drs as both top shelf and their names and reputations and unrivalled expereince combined are undoubtledy only going to transcend into any clinic they have involvement in.

Hope this helps
    Regards
    Spex
    https://spexhair.com
  • 06-24-2019 11:48 PM
    Davidov
    Does the Athens clinic do C2G / no shave fue as is offered by Cole's US office?

https://www.forhair.com/hair-transpl...ir-transplant/

If so, I'd be interested. What would the prices be per graft at the Athens clinic?
  • 07-02-2019 07:54 PM
    Raphael84hair
    Davidov,

Currently Athens are concentrating on shaven FUE procedures. However it is definitely something that Dr Cole intends to offer in the not too distant future.

International Patient Advisor - Bisanga Cole Hair Transplant Clinic - Athens, Greece
    Online Consultation - https://bchairtransplant.com/online-consultation/
    bc2@bchairtransplant.com Whatsapp +34 642 37 03 83
  • 07-04-2019 02:47 PM
    Moseshair
    Sorry might be a stupid question.
    I have made an enquiry with Dr Bisanga via BHR clinic website in Belgium
    Is this the same Dr Bisanga from Bisanga Cole clinic?
  • 07-05-2019 01:37 AM
    Danny1671
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Moseshair View Post
    Sorry might be a stupid question.
    I have made an enquiry with Dr Bisanga via BHR clinic website in Belgium
    Is this the same Dr Bisanga from Bisanga Cole clinic?

Yes mate it’s the same Dr. BHR have been very good so far I’m sure we are in good hands!
  • 07-05-2019 03:32 AM
    Spex
    Yes. Great drs both. :-)
    Regards
    Spex
  • 12-26-2019 05:31 PM
    Moseshair
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny1671 View Post
    Hi all,

I have been seriously considering getting an fue procedure in Athens with Dr Bisanga. So far I have been in touch with the clinic patient advisor who I believe is on here as ‘Raphael84hair’ who has been brilliant and very helpful in answering my questions so far.

I would like to know if anybody has been to the clinic yet for surgery with Dr Bisanga and if so, how was your experience?

I read some posts on here from Dr Cole regarding the reasoning and motivations behind the clinic which are fantastic. But I can’t help but feel, is it too good to be true?? How is it different to say, if I booked surgery with Dr Bisanga at BHR clinic in Brussels? Will the set up be the same? Will Dr Bisanga be taking grafts, making incisions and placing grafts?

I’m reading a fair bit about both Dr Cole and Bisanga using the clinic in Athens as a training facility. (Which is great don’t get me wrong) but does this mean that my surgery will be carried out by someone else and only observed by Dr Bisanga? How experienced are the technicians?

I know the price is a lot cheaper but it’s not all about budget for me. I’d happily pay a few more grand to have exactly the same level of work carried out by Dr Bisanga as in his main clinic in Brussels. I guess that leads to the ultimate question: Would I be better off going to Brussels for any reason other than cost?

Thanks in advance all, hope I’m just being paranoid!!

Hi
    So what did you end up doing? I am sitting on the fence At the moment.
    Between Dr Bisanga in Brussels or Dr Bisanga in Athens.
  • 12-18-2020 05:27 PM
    Ronaldo18
    Hi Raphael sorry to interrupt but is this Christian bisanga we are talking about?
    And he does work from clinic in Athens for cheaper? Sorry I’m confused

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

purchase requisition in business central
12-19-2023 05:38 AM
Last Post By Briam1930
Today 05:47 AM
Sun Exposure after Hair Transplant
02-26-2009 02:36 PM
Last Post By gisecit34