• 02-03-2009 03:49 PM
    tbtadmin
    1 Attachment(s)
    Hair Transplant Webinar Live from New York with IAHRS Surgeon Dr. Robert Bernstein
    If you’re considering hair transplant surgery you won’t want to miss this live event!

This is a rare opportunity to speak directly with Robert Bernstein, M.D., F.A.A.D., one of less than 50 Hair Transplant surgeons recommended by The American Hair Loss Association, and to learn about the latest and greatest in surgical hair restoration.

This will be a live interactive event where visitors can call in and log on, to view Dr. Bernstein giving a slide show presentation on various aspects of hair transplantation. Attendees will be given the opportunity to ask questions directly to the doctor.

Check it out live on February 10th from 2pm till 3pm EST.
    The webinar is open to the public, but space is limited. Those interested should reserve a space by visiting http://bernsteinmedical.com/webinar
    Attachment 478
  • 02-03-2009 05:52 PM
    blowmeup
    Wow! This sounds like it’s going to be very interesting. What is the talk going to cover and will we have a phone number to call into or do we type our questions?
  • 02-04-2009 11:24 AM
    rbernstein
    webinar
    I will breifly go over the essentials of follicular unit transplantation and FUE and stress the importance of densitomety in deciding which patients are candidates for surgery. I'll present an interesting case for further discussion and hope it will draw questions from viewers. I'll touch upon new trends that we can discuss in more detail in the Q/A part of the webinar. You can register through our website www.bernsteinmedical.com and then will be able to participate by calling in.
    To register directly, you may use the following link: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/registe...otomeeting.com
  • 02-04-2009 02:55 PM
    blowmeup
    Quote:

Originally Posted by rbernstein View Post
    I will breifly go over the essentials of follicular unit transplantation and FUE and stress the importance of densitomety in deciding which patients are candidates for surgery. I'll present an interesting case for further discussion and hope it will draw questions from viewers. I'll touch upon new trends that we can discuss in more detail in the Q/A part of the webinar. You can register through our website www.bernsteinmedical.com and then will be able to participate by calling in.
    To register directly, you may use the following link: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/registe...otomeeting.com

Thanks Dr. Bernstein! I’m going to try to make it.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Sun Exposure after Hair Transplant
02-26-2009 02:36 PM
Last Post By SarahCarter
Yesterday 04:24 PM
Scar Grafting with Dr Cole
06-21-2012 02:00 PM
Last Post By northeastguy
Yesterday 10:14 AM