• 12-15-2018 08:14 AM
    imsupercereal
    I'm a 22 year old male with a light complexion and very fine reddish-blonde hair, been thinning since 17. I started applying minoxidil foam 1.5 years ago (Aug '17) twice a day, and then moved to once a day roughly a year ago. Rate of hair loss for this first year was the same as before I started treatment. 6 months ago (June '18) I added 1.25 mg generic proscar to my regimen, and since then my hair loss has gotten noticeably worse; I now have diffuse thinning all over the top of my head, in addition to hairline recession. I also have had pretty consistent right testicle ache since taking the drug (0/10-3/10 on the pain scale), and my body hair/facial hair have gotten slightly thinner. I added jojoba oil and vitamins K2 and D a few weeks ago, and I've also been using Nizoral 3-4 times a week for a year. Any suggestions? Worried I might have Reflex Hyperandrogenicity, which would suck ass.
  • 10-13-2021 03:27 AM
    Mieorg
    I started taking dut after taking fin for 18 months with no results. I got some regrowth in the first year and had maintenance or extremely slow loss for the next 5 years.
    http://thetopwebonline.net/dimg/dutses.jpg

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth